• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dewback4

Neo Member
So they were able to trade Spearow for Farfetch'd, but still can't teach anybody Cut....

ben-clapping_zps8945d31b.gif

An-Det

If/when it gets far enough, it's going to be crazy the first time the chat uses Fly and sends Red anywhere, getting back will be hilarious.

Also wow, they just successfully did a trade, the Spearow for a Farfetch'd. Impressive.

TheOGB

Banned
That Farfetch'd is destined to be our cutter

MAKE IT SO, CHAT!
pls make something happen

or save 8 more times, that works too

Raysoul

Can someone get an adventure log of this journey? Something like:

Day 1: Defeated 1st Gym
Day 2: Got Moonstone
Day 3: Defeated Misty

This shit needs to be recorded and written in the history books for the future generation.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
How the hell did they manage to get a trade in?!

Do any of you guys watch with the sound off? Its the only way I can stand to watch. (Except for big moments that is.)
I've opted to start doing this. If only to watch curling.

Can someone get an adventure log of this journey? Something like:

Day 1: Defeated 1st Gym
Day 2: Got Moonstone
Day 3: Defeated Misty

This shit needs to be recorded and written in the history books for the future generation.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ka89uCBeLl9VV5GPlAKuW7yF8FGtnVmdbPnIwG8FnQ4/preview?sle=true

I like the suggestion I read in the chat, that this is going to all work out like one of those bizarre RNG manipulating memory hacks where every action in the last 2 days will cause the game to automatically skip to the ending.

I like the suggestion I read in the chat, that this is going to all work out like one of those bizarre RNG manipulating memory hacks where every action in the last 2 days will cause the game to automatically skip to the ending.

I think that may honestly be better than the chat somehow lucking their way into beating the Elite 4 and catching/killing Mewtwo.

Wouldn't surprise me too much if some weird things happen, the first sign right of Vermillion City is already giving them a "8 ERROR" message.

danielcw

Four score and seven seconds ago,
I was intrigued by the thread title,
and proceeded to read the OP.

In my mind, I imagined a chat room,
full of people,
pokemon experts an laymans assembled,
chatting.
Finding a way to speak to each other,
with out triggering the a button press in the game,
calmly discussing which step to take.
Working together
to reach the great goal of beating a decades old game,
to catch them all.

In my mind, there was a naive glimmer of hope.

And then I started to watch the stream,
and turned it off in horror.

Cody_D165

Banned
Four score and seven seconds ago,
I was intrigued by the thread title,
and proceeded to read the OP.

In my mind, I imagined a chat room,
full of people,
pokemon experts an laymans assembled,
chatting.
Finding a way to speak to each other,
with out triggering the a button press in the game,
calmly discussing which step to take.
Working together
to reach the great goal of beating a decades old game,
to catch them all.

In my mind, there was a naive glimmer of hope.

And then I started to watch the stream,
and turned it off in horror.

beautiful

Boogiepop

I'll be curious to see the progress by the time I wake up. Hopefully they'll at least have cut taught. Maybe even be an attempt or two into Surge.

PBalfredo

How far off is EXP All in Gen 1? At this rate it will be the only hope for anyone on the team not named Pidgeotto or ABBBBBBBBBBK C

Toxi

Banned
How far off is EXP All in Gen 1? At this rate it will be the only hope for anyone on the team not named Pidgeotto or ABBBBBBBBBBK C
Exp. All is near Fuchsia City and requires a certain amount of Pokedex completion.

So not in a million years.

Top Bottom