• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dang it was so close too. Thank god HM's aren't tossable, lol.

Edit: I still think he should subtly influence this menu manipulation to get Cut added on a pokemon, not like anyone would find out..

Lunar15

Broadcaster Subscriber Twitchplayspokemon: you all got very close before without submode, I don't think you need it

simon-garfunkel.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Dang it was so close too. Thank god HM's aren't tossable, lol.

Edit: I still think he should subtly influence this menu manipulation to get Cut added on a pokemon, not like anyone would find out..

He said in chat that if cut isn't put on a Pokeymon, he'll intervene

Well, it should go faster once people get board of watching.

When I first tuned in there were a bit over 2k people in chat and we were stuck endlessly in some Spearow grass before Mt. Moon. I can only see this growing for the next few days as other outlets write about it.

TheOGB

Banned
In-battle: ITEMS, HELIX FOSSIL, S.S. TICKET, HELIX FOSSIL, NUGGET, FIGHT, ITEMS, HELIX FOSSIL

Overworld: WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAWOULD YOU LIKE TO SAWOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE THE GAME?

I wish the streamer would periodically update the stream title to reflect the current goal. It'd probably make it easier for the chat to figure out what they should be working towards.

Damaniel

Banned
This would work way better without the mandatory chat delay on Twitch. Does Hitbox have added delay too? I think it would be interesting to experiment with a mode that picks the most popular single move 2-3 times a second and executes it, but there's no really good way to do that when there's nearly half a minute of artificial lag.

Top Bottom