• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Can someone tell me what exactly they need to do right now? What start option do they need to get into? You guys keep mentioning cut but what does that mean?

Cess007

Can someone tell me what exactly they need to do right now? What start option do they need to get into? You guys keep mentioning cut but what does that mean?

Cut it's an ability that needs to be learned by a Pokemon in order to use it on the enviroment. We need to cut a tree to open the path to the next Gym.

backlot

They needed to boot up HM01 and teach it to a compatible Pokemon, which they did. Now they need to go to the "Pokemon" menu option and select Dux to have him use Cut on the tree.

duxstar

Im done, I can't handle anymore for the night, and if i dont stop it'll be 12 in the afternoon and ill be praying for the tree to get cut

They're never going to cut the tree. They have to be standing next to the tree AND tell their pokemon that learned cut to cut the tree. You can't just stand next to the tree and press A

Top Bottom