• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

backlot

I just realized something: One of the game's mandatory usages of Cut is positioned dangerously close to the Cerulean ledge.

Just wait until they pull that off and have to wander around in the darkness for a whole day. No way they're getting Flash.

pesgw3Y.png

TfrFlqj.png

Stolen from http://archive.foolz.us/vp/

Dear Lord.

Edit: Is there an archive of all the inputs being made? It'll be interesting to see the statistics on this when it's all said and done.

duxstar

why am i so angry that we can't learn cut ....... this is the perfect way for nintendo to see how "easy" they're games are to play.

Box

Now that they can't see anything, I'm sure they'll be able to teach cut.

I checked out when the trainer closest to Vermillion killed them, what happened aince?

They made it to Vermillion, did the SS Anne and got Cut and it is taking a crazy long time to teach it to a Pokemon. They also caught a Drowzee and a Spearow that they traded for Dux.

MicH

It's incredible how they've managed to teach THREE TMs to different Pokemon, but teaching an HM is the toughest challenge in the game

backlot

Streamer said he's disabling the start button throttle. I don't know what that means but hopefully it makes it easy to get in the menu.

Cess007

Please, someone tell me they saved the reactions from the moment the screen went black. Some comments were hilarious xD (i.e "we...we're freee!")

Now that they can't see anything, I'm sure they'll be able to teach cut.

They made it to Vermillion, did the SS Anne and got Cut and it is taking a crazy long time to teach it to a Pokemon. They also caught a Drowzee and a Spearow that they traded for Dux.
Thanks, that seems really impressive when you sum up the last 12 hours in one sentence LOL.

This nugget is doing more harm than good.

duxstar

at this point there somehow needs to be a consensus to somehow "store" the nugget, and get all the extra crap outta the way

Please, someone tell me they saved the reactions from the moment the screen went black. Some comments were hilarious xD (i.e "we...we're freee!")

I wish they backed comment threads up. Or have them synced with the user highlights. Soooo many chortles to be had.

Cess007

The stream should be named now "Thought it Was a Pokemon Heaven, it Was a HM1/Cut Hell"

OMFZ!! They're almost doing it!!! They're teaching cut!!

Edit: Nevermind, they blew it xD

MNC

The problem is the sixty second delay. Walking is all good since you'll know what direction to press sixty seconds in advance, but navigating menus is just pure luck. It's severely game breaking on twitch's side.

duxstar

Sad part is ....... there was probably someone on twitch with like 20 followers playing pokemon, yet here we are; amazed by whats transpiring.

Anth0ny

The problem is the sixty second delay. Walking is all good since you'll know what direction to press sixty seconds in advance, but navigating menus is just pure luck. It's severely game breaking on twitch's side.

This. Twitch really fucked up there.

Amazing they got this far with the delay.

Top Bottom