• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
For those unable to witness internet history being made

1392461953552.gif

Iryx

I think you need to have 10 Pokemon caught in your dex to even get Flash, and we have 8 right now, so that is another hurdle.

It is strangely addicting. The input lag because of the boatload of inputs is enormous, last night it took about a minute to get through with commands.

I have class at 9am (I know big mistake) that is going be skipped to either continue watching or sleep. At least I'm getting my laundry done.

The saying is true, "When you don't want to do something...there will always be a distraction." Sorry Health Law, pokemon supersedes you this day.

Merino

Evolution at work.....And I'm here.*boom*

“Never before in history has the entire world been able to speak to one another. We are at the beginning of an extraordinary evolution as a species—one species is able to communicate instantly with every member" - Sir David Attenborough

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hmn, I am making progress making an IRC bot and getting it to work, but does anyone know the command to make the button input be entered, like making "on *:TEXT:up:#:" (if I have that part correct) make it so it then inputs up on the keyboard, for example?

Good Morning everyone. Doing a quick check of the latest page we beat Surge? Nice forward progress ho! How the hell did they manage to cut down the tree? I'm impressed.

(edit) Glad I checked the thread first... Cerulean city... le siiiigh

Top Bottom