• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

jediyoshi

544px-Ash_and_Pidgeotto.png

yo anime eyes are weird

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
Quick question: Why are they back in Cerulean? I thought that they saved at Vermillion when they got there.

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, beat up that ledge's cousin!

Quick question: Why are they back in Cerulean? I thought that they saved at Vermillion when they got there.
Saves don't matter. They were last at Cerulean Poke Center before they blacked out. You gotta come back here to get to Rock Tunnel.

Mikey Jr.

You know whats amazing about this stream?

The extreme highs but also the extreme lows.

Every little accomplishment is fucking amazing and almost seems like a miracle. But the extreme lows when you seem like you are on the verge of succeeding, only for it to come crashing down.

It really is what is amazing about this.

Lunar15

You know whats amazing about this stream?

The extreme highs but also the extreme lows.

Every little accomplishment is fucking amazing and almost seems like a miracle. But the extreme lows when you seem like you are on the verge of succeeding, only for it to come crashing down.

It really is what is amazing about this.

It really does make up for the 15 hours of nothing in between.

Didn't even realize they had gotten the third badge. I watched a lot yesterday during the Misty battle and just tuned back in only to see them in the that same town.

TheOGB

Banned
They tried to keep alive with the pauses that time, but no. At least they can bet back up quickly.

Except, of course, left trolls.

OH GOODY, NOW THE TREE

Toxi

Banned
Charmeleon sucks.
Abby really does. Outside of the Vermillion City gym battle (Where Pidgeotto was at a disadvantage anyway), it's been outclassed by the bird every step of the journey.

Pidgeotto... Damn, that thing has been a house in nearly every battle. It helps that Sand Attack, despite being a non-attack, is still way way way better than Leer and Growl, while Quick Attack and Gust have similar power.
You know it occurs to me..they goofed by not getting Squirtle to start. Wartortle would have fucked that Geodude up.
They would have replaced its water attacks with Bide and made it shit.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Maybe they should try catching a pkm that doesnt learn any stat changing-only attacks.

Limit

I don't care if we are going to be stuck another 12 hours at this location. I can listen to route 4 theme all night long.

Razor210

I gotta see how they use cut.

Honestly, the fact that they have managed to use it before is baffling.
The first time it happened, I don't think anyone was ready for it. Just happened to get a good sequence of As when the start menu was opened.

Didn't see the second time.

Grizzo

That's one of the minor flaws of Pokemon Red/Blue: you can't cut bushes by just pressing A in front of them, like in Leaf Green/Fire Red.

Linkyn

We're back.

Dat heart attack.

Edit: On a different note, did they manage to get flash or is red just going to wander around even more aimlessly inside the rock tunnel?

Top Bottom