• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Grizzo

Well, here we are...

tumblr_lka8ujWZlQ1qjxqwvo1_500.jpg

jman2050

We're back.

Dat heart attack.

Edit: On a different note, did they manage to get flash or is red just going to wander around even more aimlessly inside the rock tunnel?

In gen 1 you can see the basic layout of the cave even without Flash so it isn't as bad as it COULD be.

You just can't see trainers, items, or ladders.

Linkyn

In gen 1 you can see the basic layout of the cave even without Flash so it isn't as bad as it COULD be.

You just can't see trainers, items, or ladders.

I know, though I doubt it's going to make much of a difference, either way. Still, statistically speaking, even random input should eventually lead to beating the game.

Sianos

People inputting left are just bad people. And not only bad people, but bad people who lack any true purpose in life.

Or are just silly, possibly.

Articalys

I'm honestly not sure if they can make it to Rock Tunnel without either the number of viewers dropping off drastically, or some sort of intervention on the part of the channel creator.

Toxi

Banned
I'm honestly not sure if they can make it to Rock Tunnel without either the number of viewers dropping off drastically, or some sort of intervention on the part of the channel creator.
We're going to get another start throttle after the tree is down. Other than that, I don't expect much intervention.

Also, I really wish they'd ban the fucking left trolls. IP ban them. It's no loss to be playing without them.

Mikey Jr.

I like how you say "they", when really it's just kind of a true analog random number generator playing the game.

Not really, because the majority of people are choosing the correct commands. A random number generator would probably still be stuck in pallet town.

Shufel

They definitely can. It's surely going to take a while, though. The true challenge will be when they get to Silph Co. or the Safari Zone.

Andrefpvs

I have to say, this stream is a statistician's dream.

Pure proof that no matter how different the results you get are, in the end it all converges to the most common ones.

Gardex

Scary thought: After a long, confusing adventure, Red finally finds himself by the exit to the Rock Cave... only to use Dig with Rattata

TrickRoom

I'm going to be very afraid when it gets to the point where the general consensus is to go to the PC to move around some pokemon. A few misclicks or troll-clicks and an entire party member could be gone in an instant.

rekameohs

Banned
I'm going to be very afraid when it gets to the point where the general consensus is to go to the PC to move around some pokemon. A few misclicks or troll-clicks and an entire party member could be gone in an instant.
The best part about "The One, the Only, the Legend" Pidgeotto was when it was deposited in the PC but by some miracle was pulled back out.

Top Bottom