• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
f1e0Sa0.png
f1e0Sa0.png

f1e0Sa0.png
f1e0Sa0.png

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
This is such an amazing moment in time on the the net... Hopefully when I wake up they'll be in Lavender Town (just watching, not participating). They did make it past Mt. Moon!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SYLPH BUILDING!!!! Sabrina's Gym too... All of Saffron will take at least a week.

PBalfredo

Not only is it a loss of a great move, but it could have overwritten something useless like Whirlwind....

Edit: Actually I just looked it up; Wing Attack only had a base attack of 35 in gen 1? That's low... Though it still would have been a STAB move, given extra coverage and potentially overwrite bad moves.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, first battle and we are already down 3 pokemon. Rock Tunnel is going to take many attempts.

What option did they just change there?

CrazyDude

We can still switch in and out other pokemon. We've done it a few times by accident already, making Drowzee level up. Though right now it's harder since Pidgeotto is now lead pokemon.

When I was a could I beat the game only using Pidgey and it's evolutions. Never bother to use and level up my other Pokemon.

Top Bottom