• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

PBalfredo

Help me with something here. I'm looking at the progress doc and at the bottom it says:

Other tidbits
How do I make the commands not display in the twitch chat (so you can actually see the chat)?

Go to the stream , go to the web console, then type: $("<style type='text/css'>#chat_line_list li{display:none;}</style>").appendTo("head");setInterval(function(){$('#chat_line_list li').each(function(){var a=$(this);var t=$.trim(a.text().split(':')[1]);if(!t.match(/^(up|down|left|right|a|b|start|select?)$/i)){a.show();}})},50) into the box, then press ENTER

What do they mean by web console?

Cess007

Oh almighty Helix Fossil, please tell us what do we do now?
ani_bowdown.gif

Mashing

Help me with something here. I'm looking at the progress doc and at the bottom it says:

What do they mean by web console?

Took me a while to figure this out too. In your browser view menu (usually) there's an option for web console. Once it loads, just cut and paste that string in the text box in thew web console and hit enter.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Darn a wipe :/ At least the Pokemon Center is right there...

Red's gunna be broke at the end of the game, isn't he? Has there even been a successful PokeMart purchase made? (As if it would help without getting tossed...)

Toxi

Banned
Ha ha ha oh wow poison sucked back when it could kill your pokemon outside of battle

They're making so much progress!

Majine

Banned
Isn't it a single tap on a button to prevent an evolution? If so, I'm super impressed that they manage to evolve anything.

Toxi

Banned
I forgot the walls were visible in rock tunnel; makes the whole thing a lot easier because the whole area is pretty open.

Dark Cave in Gold was SO much worse.

Too bad you need to use Surf to revive it.
We need to release Lapras when we reach Cinnabar.

IIRC you can't release Pokemon with HM moves.

Top Bottom