• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Thus begin a new age of digging.

tumblr_mpmy09YZQO1sz9qdmo1_500.gif

Simon's age has begun once again!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like twitch is fighting its self, half want to go right back into rock cave, the other to the pokemon center.

PBalfredo

The only real threat is we have to be vigilant to make sure trolls don't take us back to ledge hell from the pokecenter. Unlikely, but at some point we ended back at Cerulean City, so who knows..

backlot

The only real threat is we have to be vigilant to make sure trolls don't take us back to ledge hell from the pokecenter. Unlikely, but at some point we ended back at Cerulean City, so who knows..

They were back at Cerulean because they died to a trainer after the ledge. If they do somehow make it back to the ledge they just have to die in the grass and they'll be back at the right Pokemon Center.

Stoze

Dig only works in caves so it will only really matter here and in Victory Road if it's still around by then.

Right. It'll probably still be around if it's not Rattata's first move, haha.

If that happened the guy running this should allow a reset or load state, he made the parser cancel out "start" commands for a while so I don't see why he wouldn't be a little lenient again. Maybe not though.

Cess007

Damn, I go out for an hour and I miss the greatest moment so far :*(

Me too! Goddammit! Now i missed this :(?? That's it, i'm gonna make a pool of coffee and watch this stream until we beat the Elite Four!

Edit: Did anyone catch the chat reaction when they passed Route 9?

Osteoperogies

Neo Member
its been so long since I've played the originals that geodudes sprites' eye structure makes no sense in my head. hes got like a weird fauxhawk + brock-eyes thing going on ....

Bagu

This is an allegory for humanity’s future.

If the stream goes down in flames and ends in failure, than democracy truly is a farce, and our species is doomed to extinction and our history deemed a punching bag for higher beings.

But if we win… Despite our numerous evils, deep down, humans are special. While it may not happen in our lifetimes, we will rule the stars. For there is nothing we can’t accomplish!

Top Bottom