• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kensuke

wat

Wallace is a genius. He played us like fools. We thought we were going to win, but he had it totally under control.

1 hidden power away from winning.

KiraFA37

CURSE YOU FLAREON! Man that was our best attempt yet, stupid critical at the end, if we just could have selected hidden power..

Garjon

The worst thing is had we just used Hidden Power we would surely have won; he only had a Tentacruel left and our Kraken would resist every move it could use plus it has a much higher level.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Ironjam

The worst thing is had we just used Hidden Power we would surely have won; he only had a Tentacruel left and our Kraken would resist every move it could use plus it has a much higher level.

We 1shot his tentacruel with rollout, Gyarados was his last pokemon. Which makes this even funnier.

All buying potions does is make hardcore anarchists rage and try and troll the stream by using them needlessly. Leads to a lot more right/start spam and slows down the path to victory (grinding Annie and the Kraken on the E4 to make them even more overlevelled).

Troll hyper beam lol

They had a pretty good shot at finishing it. Had a mostly healthy Graveler (dead weight), maybe 90% healthy Tentacruel, and 60-70% healthy Azumarill. Graveler faints, but Tentacruel beats Wailord easily. Whiscash comes in, and they proceed to switch to Azumarill and use Rollout....which is resisted. You can fill in the blanks.

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN! TENTACRUEL VS GYARADOS!

Read through, thank god nothing happened and I can still watch the fight

But still. All we needed was one Hidden Power. Just one. That's how close we were. Gyarados was his last Pokemon. It was pretty much handed to us on a silver platter. But noooooooooooooope.

But still. All we needed was one Hidden Power. Just one. That's how close we were. Gyarados was his last Pokemon. It was pretty much handed to us on a silver platter. But noooooooooooooope.

Sort of glad that did't happen, would've made the 3rd champion that I missed. Oh, id we learn crunch?

Ugh, so much right spam from people trying to protect the 'sanctity' of the run.

I prefer anarchy myself but I'm not about to go against the will of the majority. It's not like they're using democracy to do tactical heals in fights or anything cheesy like that.

Yeah, I get not wanting to rely on democracy, but... what do you have to gain from sabotaging this run? It's not like we do democracy in battles or even use the items IN democracy, so...

Bs70vxx.png

mKqQBuy.png
qi1UjEH.jpg

Crayolan

I get why they want potions, but what's the point if you waste it on runs that are doomed?

Every time we buy potions in democracy, the hardcore anarchists (roughly 20-30% of the stream) spam right/down throughout the entirety of every battle until they are used up. Outside of battle some of them spam start. Because of this potions are hindering runs more than they're helping.

Holy crap we might actually do it this time. Everybody's still up after Phoebe with Annie at 100%. Now if we can only hope off on using vileplume until Wallace...

Layell

Got to love the stream lag,

the moment it goes to democracy the last minute anarchy votes were still going in strong and jumped 50 spots. I don't even know why anyone would want to use democracy when we have no potions and this is a very promising run currently.

Got to love the stream lag,

the moment it goes to democracy the last minute anarchy votes were still going in strong and jumped 50 spots. I don't even know why anyone would want to use democracy when we have no potions and this is a very promising run currently.

nice avatar
M4 health makes me a little wary thugh. Let's hope Annie doesn't freeze again. If we have an Annie sweep, this could be it

EDIT: Annie finally outspeeding Shiftry and the 2nd Glalie helps so much

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Top Bottom