• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Minutes Hate, redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

akascream

Banned
I fucking hate those little sneaker bitches. They move way too fast, get stealth and can fucking one-shot your ass. What. the. fuck. Rare.

FoneBone

Iceman:
Walk through the streets of PA and you may see her.
Go up to her and say you're a believer.
Disgusting trash on MTV it makes her smile.
That guy from Satan's embassy put him on trial.

Because... Marilyn Manson (Marilyn Manson)
Ate my girlfriend. (He ate my girlfriend)
Satan consumed her mind,
And he may do it again.
Marilyn Manson (Marilyn Manson)
Ate my girlfriend. (He ate my girlfriend)
She once believed in the truth,
Now she believes in sin.

She denies God when she has the chance to live for Him.
The thought of it makes me cringe. Her future looks dim.
She'd rather gaze in Satan's eyes than on a steeple.
I'm really starting to dispise beautiful people

Marilyn Manson ate my girlfriend

Marilyn Manson: he's not cool
Marilyn Manson went to Madame school
Marilyn Manson: He's not nice
Marilyn Manson shows are overpriced

OMG THESE LYRICS ARE SO PROFOUND THEY BRILLIANTLY EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR DEPRAVED SECULAR CULTURE

SyNapSe

This thread is beautiful. Some of these people are so angry.. I don't think i can compete, however here is my list.

Demi - Can post some good stuff. All I see now is completely random garbage crap. Which is funny the first handful of times and then begins to grate on you.

What's odd is the posting random crap with the Caps lock key (which seems to be your new schtick) by WARCOCK tends to make me laugh my ass off. Of course, it's probably because between yourself and Matlock it's difficult to find a thread not being spammed by stupidity. It's like you freaks are just staring at your monitor pounding the F5 button waiting for a new thread to come up. Log off, and go the fuck outside or something :\

Matlock - Can be funny sometimes, but posts way too much crap and pictures.

Abaadaaba - REALLY HATE. He's technically gone, but new idiots pop up in his place to play the same roll. Rabid Nintendo FANATICS.

kablooey

Wow, I knew Olimario was messed up, but I had no idea about the extent of it. The dude's just downright creepy. Though I can't understand why his gf would consent to that sort of thing either.

I think I should lurk around on OA more often...

Disco Stu said:
Why bother? Just leave if you want. No melodrama, no histrionics. It's an InterWeb message board where the posters are pretty much interchangeable anyway.

Not to put my nose where I don't really know the situation, but I assume he informed EvilLore that he was leaving seeing as how he was a mod here on the forum. Not sure how it all works out behind the scenes, but it would probably be better that they knew he wasn't going to be coming here than just leave with them wondering.

miyuru

I think as I'm reading this thread, I'm just finding more stuff to dislike about others. Oli is apparently really really fucked up now, and Lemurs is just naive to the extreme. Everyone else isn't really infamous enough for me to remember :lol

ohamsie

bionic77 said:
I only hate the racists (i.e. Cockles, supposedly Olimario?) and Patriots fans (scum of the Earth) on this board.

Cockles and Olimario are racist?!

I think *** ages is a bad influence on olimario, makes me think of a little kid who makes a jackass of himself trying to fit in with the cool kids, when really they are just laughing at him.

I detest Miyuru. You're fucking ugly; stop using your face as your avatar. He also polices threads and does a really bad job of it. Fuck off, man.

As for the people who hate me, they're funny. And when I say a band sucks, I know for a fact that the band sucks. I don't recall making fun of something I know nothing about.

Kitchen Motors is the guy who's obsessed with Trent Reznor and openly admits to enjoying his last album, which is just vile, vile stuff. People are eager to say I have terrible taste just because I make fun of the bands they like. I'm one of the few people in the "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO" threads that doesn't just post rock and hip hop albums.

gafatar2bd.jpg

I really have to get around to blocking that. God, that's infuriating.

enjoy bell woods said:
As for the people who hate me, they're funny. And when I say a band sucks, I know for a fact that the band sucks. I don't recall making fun of something I know nothing about.

Kitchen Motors is the guy who's obsessed with Trent Reznor and openly admits to enjoying his last album, which is just vile, vile stuff. People are eager to say I have terrible taste just because I make fun of the bands they like. I'm one of the few people in the "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO" threads that doesn't just post rock and hip hop albums.

which makes you somehow better than anyone else? You see what people don't like about you, isn't the fact that you listen to other more obscure albums, but that you get all elitist about it. It makes you an ass.

If anything it works against your great cause of telling people how much their music sucks and how they should listen to this instead because you just come off as an ass. There is something to be said for tact now and again. You sir, have none.

miyuru

Well this is a 'hate' thread, so I suppose those kinds of responses are expected. I'm just wondering, do we really want people who hate each other because they're perceived to be ugly making up the GAF community?

Just a thought :p Still this is a hate thread; pretty much everyone posting garbage in this thread posts something worthwhile in the rest of the forum.

EDIT: For kicks, dig up a pic of yourself EBW and we should critique it as well ^_^

Vandiger

miyuru said:
:lol

I think it's funnier because I have nothing against enjoy bell woods. Keep hatin' I guess :p

I don't like ugly people posting pictures of themselves. Sorry, but whenever you post I have to see your shitty goofy face everytime, I wanna fucking break your nose :p

miyuru said:
Well this is a 'hate' thread, so I suppose those kinds of responses are expected. I'm just wondering, do we really want people who hate each other because they're perceived to be ugly making up the GAF community?

Just a thought :p Still this is a hate thread; pretty much everyone posting garbage in this thread posts something worthwhile in the rest of the forum.

EDIT: For kicks, dig up a pic of yourself EBW and we should critique it as well ^_^
Well miyuru, I'm in a different position than you because I've never been the subject of my avatar. When I start doing the same, feel free to criticize.

Vandiger said:
I don't like ugly people posting pictures of themselves. Sorry, but whenever you post I have to see your shitty goofy face everytime, I wanna fucking break your nose :p
Exactly. His avatar makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.

miyuru said:

can you change your avatar to something without you face plz?

miyuru

enjoy bell woods said:
Well miyuru, I'm in a different position than you because I've never been the subject of my avatar. When I start doing the same, feel free to criticize.

Good point.

If it makes miyuru feel any better, that one Australian girl with the avatar thing is really hideous. Like really, really hideous. Looks like some sleazy guido in drag.

miyuru

Kabuki Waq said:
can you change your avatar to something without you face plz?

If I were to find an avatar that I like enough yeah. I'm not saying I'm IN LOVE with my face or anything, but whenever it's come to the internet I prefer using my real name and picture, go figure.

But I'll change the current avatar to something 100x less annoying soon :p

miyuru

enjoy bell woods said:
If it makes miyuru feel any better, that one Australian girl with the avatar thing is really hideous. Like really, really hideous. Looks like some sleazy guido in drag.

Haha thanks...

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly never focus on peoples' avatars. You can tell Alyssa is a good person from her posts regardless. Same with OpinionatedCyborg.

miyuru

Kabuki Waq said:
Miyuru isnt ugly but i can see why he likes to be seen with ugly chicks.

:lol :lol :lol

For the record I've totally cut it off with her, and that was a while back. I didn't bother making a thread either for obvious reasons.

It came down to her racist parents and her not sticking up for me - who could be friends with someone that won't stick up for their *race* of all things?

</rant>

Sorry for that :p

miyuru said:
:lol :lol :lol

For the record I've totally cut it off with her, and that was a while back. I didn't bother making a thread either for obvious reasons.

It came down to her racist parents and her not sticking up for me - who could be friends with someone that won't stick up for their *race* of all things?

</rant>

Sorry for that :p

dude you did make a thread......you always make a thread. :(

Loki said:
dec12009small5kc.jpg

You know-- stones, houses, silicon and all that. ;) :p

(Just messin', Fancie-- I know that's a bad pic of you; don't go on "suicide watch", now :D)

Oh.. oh thats just classic. I think I should use that as my avatar.

miyuru

Kabuki Waq said:
dude you did make a thread......you always make a thread. :(

No I stopped making threads about her a long time ago. This happened like 2 weeks ago, and more shit happened at the start of May. I didn't make threads for either!

I'm clean I tells ya!!!

ohamsie

Loki said:
dec12009small5kc.jpg

You know-- stones, houses, silicon and all that. ;) :p

(Just messin', Fancie-- I know that's a bad pic of you; don't go on "suicide watch", now :D)

Ewww....that shit in his mouth is gross looking. Kind of looks similar to Miyuru otherwise though. :/

edit: and if Loki gets banned enjoy bell woods will be too for using the racist term 'guido', so it kind of evens out.

miyuru

Boogie said:
...aaaaaand OWNED. ;)

and for the record, I like miyuru's avatar. His exclamatory expression in it amuses me.

edit: oh crap, I fogot about the no-images rule.....ah well, at least bell woods should technically get banned for it as well, since he post miyuru's avatar in the thread proper ;)

:lol

Thanks for the support Boogie. It's funny, I actually like Boogie too, yay we all win!

fart

Savant
enjoy bell woods said:
I detest Miyuru. You're fucking ugly; stop using your face as your avatar. He also polices threads and does a really bad job of it. Fuck off, man.

people don't hate you because of your taste in music. they hate you because of your smarmy bullshit, unjustified ego, and general ability to be ridiculously aggravating. fucking tone it down and stop being such a wart on people's asses

Loki

Count of Concision
I edited my post-- I only read the rules once, a few days (and 20 pages) ago. My bad. Please don't drop the hammer on me! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom