• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Minutes Hate, redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejob

Yeah we all hate el bushy, but kerry aint that good either. Why do you still have that avatar? Out with the old, in with the new. Vote Ross Perot 2008!

Shinobi

Eminem said:
let them do some right turns. then i'll be impressed.

Due to the stupid idiotic rules in this thread (guess that's something else I hate), I'm forced to remove my beautiful pics that simultaneously owned Eminem's stupid ass. Rest assured, he's still a dumb fuck.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wellington said:
Because the lurkers filled our private leagues and private games back when we posted this stuff in the Gaming Forum.

Oh, ok then :)

MIMIC

Banned
Wellington said:
I hate Mike_Works and I am glad his little game of Sim City with the forum is over. I want him to die. I want him to not be able to wake up. I honestly don't even know what has brought about such hatred of one screen name on IRC and on the forum, but everytime I think, "Damn, I wouldn't even submit my worst enemy to that" for any kind of cruel and unusual punishment, I also think "But I would put Mike Orlando through that." I haven't seen hide, hair, nor post of him since I've had him on ignore for so long, to the point that, like I mentioned above, I forget why I hate him, but damn if I were forced to choose one person on God's green Earth to die, it wouldn't be Osama, Saddam, or anyone like that. It'd be Mike Orlando. Oh well, just know that right now I am ten times the man you will ever be. Fuck, as a toddler I was ten times the man you'll ever be. Then again, 10 x 0 = 0 anyway.

I hate sporsk. I know he's a good guy deep down, but is there any reason to troll every Microsoft thread? By that same token I hate all Nintendo fans. Santacruzer, Gaimeguy, M3wthr33, jarrod, Dr Guru, et al. It's embarrassing to all gamers the lengths you guys go to to defend Nintendo. No other group of fanboys is as bad. If I could ban sporsk, I would. Along with Drinky. That kind of shit is unnecessary. Then again, at least when drinky does it he keeps it to his own self contained topic, Sporsk is all over the place.

I hate demi. You're not fuckin' funny. You're as annoying as a cyst on an asscheek. Shut the fuck up already.

I hate DMczaf. Not because he has always beaten me in NFL games, but because his post are completely devoid of original thought or content. Almost all of his posts are a picture followed by a one liner. Or a one liner. Or just the picture. Dude just don't post anything.

That's all I can think of for now.

Wait...Wellington is a mod? And he hates Mike Works (former mod)?

Mods hate each other? :lol Never woulda guessed.

dem

Thats the exact kind of banning that makes the mods here shitheads.

NO IMAGES
Why?
BECAUSE WE SAY SO

Whats the idea behind no images?

I hate how people compare me to the manly woman known as Juliette Lewis instead of the womanly man who played Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

I also hate people who don't listen. But meh, it's the fucking internet. If something ever really pissed me off, I'd hand in my professional message board poster badge and sign myself up for early retirment.

NO IMAGES
Why?
BECAUSE WE SAY SO

Because people like me have tubgirl ready on ctrl-v at all times.

belgurdo

Banned
dem said:

NO IMAGES
Why?
BECAUSE WE SAY SO

Because they don't want people shitting up this discussion thread 4-chan style.

Wait. Actually, I think Evilore has allowed it so that you can post a picture or two

Fifty

Ninja Scooter said:
dammit now Shinobi won't be here to bitch tomorrow when the Raptors waste their draft pic on some tall white scrub.

Don't even go there. Anyway, Shinobi's pretty level-headed, he wouldn't have gone as crazy as I'm bound to if we pick a stiff ;)

Johnas

MIMIC said:
Wait...Wellington is a mod? And he hates Mike Works (former mod)?

Mods hate each other? :lol Never woulda guessed.

That was one thing this thread really taught me...the animosity between mods.

The sheer difference between mods, say Wellington and Mike Works, is something I have yet to understand. I'm not sure I understand how a person becomes a mod, and subsequently how they can be so different from one another. Maybe it's an attempt to cover as many facets of gaming as possible.

I don't really have any hate to contribute...I am an insignificant poster in the grand scheme of Gaming-Age, but I've gotten multiple :lol s out of reading this thread. I have plenty of rolleyes moments reading the gaming and off-topic forums, but it's really not that big of a deal.

FightyF

Banned
I also hate racists/republicans. A bit more than I hate Nintendo fans.

I'd hate Republicans more if I didn't already know that most of them will burn in Hell. That's kind of some consolance, in a way.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
I'm pretty late to the game, but I'm pretty anti-#ga clique; it just bothers me how everyone has this gang mentality. I dropped out of paying attention this place outside of mindless distraction during the work day for a reason. Tre and Wellington are cool, though.

demi

eXxy said:
I'm pretty late to the game, but I'm pretty anti-#ga clique; it just bothers me how everyone has this gang mentality. I dropped out of paying attention this place outside of mindless distraction during the work day for a reason. Tre and Wellington are cool, though.

I'm afraid #ga runs GA, you're stuck.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eXxy said:

You know what though, that shit bothers me too, it's like some of those guys are in their own little world and way above talking about little shit like sports or random bullshit. Bet it must be hard to deal with them in real life.

Red Scarlet

Wellington said:
You know what though, that shit bothers me too, it's like some of those guys are in their own little world and way above talking about little shit like sports or random bullshit. Bet it must be hard to deal with them in real life.

Little shit is right. I hate sports. Especially football.
Baseball's ok though, unless its the Yankees. I hate them.

alejob

nomoment said:
It's ironic since you posted a pic somewhere in this thread too!
Yet it is, but that was your avatar, nothing new. Kind of silly on my part though, I didn't realised it until you mentioned it.

FiRez

eXxy said:

yes, #ga is pretty much an anime and xbox troll wank-fest :lol

I like #ga, ck, tre, kef, shinobi, jobber, yoh etc. are pretty damn cool.

but Everytime I sit in #ga or on irc period...just in a chat room or whatever, it seems to kill my internet connection sometimes when I play online games, dont know why. So then il just quit irc and then my internet connection is great again....

i dont know.

Haven't been there in a minute, should drop in to get kef to play some TFT.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
KingGondo said:
Yes. Raoul is annoying as fuck, and so is Incognito. We get the point. You hate Bush. You're lefties. This country's going to hell. If you hate it so much, move.

Oh yeah... that's right... you have no balls, other than posting sarcastic, assholish hate in an off-topic video game forum.

Define irony: posting a sarcastic, hate-filled, assholish post about how much you hate people who post sarcastic, assholish, hate filled posts.

Haha, I think some of the coolest fuckers on here are the ones getting slammed. People take this forum way too seriously. You NEED people like Demi and sp0rsk here to lighten things up, otherwise most of you will become so angry over your combined horniness that you'll become a black-hole of hate and suck all happiness into the universe into it. And GAF will be the event horizon.

And I'm giving a shoutout to Wilco here... he's the only person on this board who's movie opinions I'll universally respect. In a thread full of hate, here's the love man.

Oh yeah, and throw Wellington some DAP himself, just like his boy Donovan F. McNabb.

Matlock

Banned
hello, my name is miguel angel molina

and I cry when matlock posts official sports threads

attention whore, me? man, I was a part of THE OT CLIQUE back in the days! cool like alphasnake!

KingGondo

Banned
whytemyke said:
Define irony: posting a sarcastic, hate-filled, assholish post about how much you hate people who post sarcastic, assholish, hate filled posts.

In the hate thread. Wasn't that the topic? I understand the irony, yet this seems to be the place for it.

KingGondo

Banned
Incognito said:
Oh, and btw, KingGordo, I spent the two weekends before the Nov. 2 election on the phone with prospective Ohio voters giving them information on where to vote and when.

:( :( :(

Hate levels decreasing...

btw,

I campaigned for Kerry too (you don't know the meaning of frustration until you've gone door-to-door in redneck Arkansas)--it's probably just time to... let go.

Seriously, though--my main issue is how fixated you are on the errors of the right, which seems to be symptomatic of the problems of the Democratic party as a whole. We all know Bush makes mistakes left and right--but we should try to be productive, though.

You're not as bad as Raoul. I shouldn't have lumped you in with a self-described Communist/HST-wannabe.

olimario

Banned
The only thing I really hate is that while I've made some really stupid mistakes in the past and while I've been very ignorant before, that people refuse to give me another chance and refuse to acknowledge progress.

I'm trying to stray from stupid internet persona olimario and show the boards who I am. I've just set up such a bad situation for myself. Any view I have is automatically closed-minded and biased according to GAF because of what I believed in the past and I don't like that so much.

I'll try to be better and I'll try to escape the hate that surrounds me by being myself. I hope I can get second chances from people. Olimario is an abbrasive, opinionated attention whore and Gary is not.

I don't talk about sports because all professional team sports bore the fuck out of me. I ain't above it; I just find it completely and utterly uninteresting, so I make homosexual innuendo with demi instead.

WHAT WHAT

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
page 6. post 292

iapetus said:
night-vision-rifle-scope-zeiss-ncs-03-pro-ir.jpg

Tyranids please.

i really hate calling someone out.. but this fool posted an image....

BAN BAN BAN AWAY!

etiolate

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
I've had that for 2 months or more.

I've never seen it before! I swear that script picks the same 4 avatars most of the time.

And I didn't realize people hated #ga so much.

Socreges

Banned
olimario said:
The only thing I really hate is that while I've made some really stupid mistakes in the past and while I've been very ignorant before, that people refuse to give me another chance and refuse to acknowledge progress.

I'm trying to stray from stupid internet persona olimario and show the boards who I am. I've just set up such a bad situation for myself. Any view I have is automatically closed-minded and biased according to GAF because of what I believed in the past and I don't like that so much.

I'll try to be better and I'll try to escape the hate that surrounds me by being myself. I hope I can get second chances from people. Olimario is an abbrasive, opinionated attention whore and Gary is not.
Kind of an admirable post from you. I still think you say some stupid shit and deliberately try to draw attention to yourself, but there's no question that you get more grief than you deserve. But I honestly find that funny. You've become sort of iconic. Like how people make bizarre references to Hitler (eg).

ohamsie

quadriplegicjon said:
page 6. post 292

i really hate calling someone out.. but this fool posted an image....

BAN BAN BAN AWAY!

Heh, I noticed that too, but then I found out in #ga that he was a mod.
And I agree that olimario gets too much grief, he never seemed as bad as everyone made him out to be.

fart

Savant
olimario said:

not only is it your stupid words that bring people's judgments but your stupid actions. you are a piece of filth inside and out, whether you claim to be playing a character or not. you are what you are, gary, and it's even more indicative that you're trying to escape responsibility for your idiocy by thin claims of disassociation rather than recognizance of who and what you really are.

olimario

Banned
fart said:
not only is it your stupid words that bring people's judgments but your stupid actions. you are a piece of filth inside and out, whether you claim to be playing a character or not. you are what you are, gary, and it's even more indicative that you're trying to escape responsibility for your idiocy by thin claims of disassociation rather than recognizance of who and what you really are.

It's sick to me that you can be so sure about something you know so little about. I take full responsability for who I am here and what I've done here, but the forums are just a small percentage of my life. Very small.

Like others have said before me, and it's clearly not true of everyone, but the internet has the ability to bring out the worst in a person. I don't know what it is or why it's a weakness of mine, but it is.

Just don't jump to conclusions about the person I am. That kills me. You really do know so little about me regardless of what you think.

Chipopo

Banned
Ya know what they say about the internet; it forces people to e-whore their girlfriends for SONY merchandise! *cha-ching*

ohamsie

It is quite jarring to come from the love thread into this thread.

It was pretty despicable the whole girlfriend for psp pics thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom