• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Euro 2008 "gaf" League of Extraordinary Floppers

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I only play at night because of work so it sucks, and recently I havnt been much on 360...trying to get trophies on psn...sad I know.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ditto. And I usually don't get home until 10 EST. Whee.... Not enough late-night players but hopefully when FIFA 09 comes out we'll have a big healthy group.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I have a feeling FIFA 09 will be very popular around here, some people just like to play club teams.

I still play quite a bit though, a couple ranked matches every other night. It's such an intense game, I play fifa 08 a little still too and I hate it...but many of my old friends didnt upgrade.

woodchuck

i still play euro08 almost daily with another friend who has the game.

i'd be up for some games tonight around 10 or 11 cst.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I played a lot last night, I lost 4 in a row...I was missing so many shots I almost thru my controller against the wall. It's realistic though because some days some teams play like shit, I just couldnt shoot the ball...I was dancing all in front of goal but always too much to the point where the goalie was taking the ball or a defender came up behind, or I hit the post.

--I'll be playing tonight after 10 eastern if yall want to play, man woodchuck if your friend plays a lot I'd like to play him I am always on when no one else is.

---played fifa 08 a bit the other day and man it's a huge difference even thouigh the graphics are almost the same, unless there's weather, can't play fifa no more

woodchuck

ChrisGoldstein said:
I played a lot last night, I lost 4 in a row...I was missing so many shots I almost thru my controller against the wall. It's realistic though because some days some teams play like shit, I just couldnt shoot the ball...I was dancing all in front of goal but always too much to the point where the goalie was taking the ball or a defender came up behind, or I hit the post.

--I'll be playing tonight after 10 eastern if yall want to play, man woodchuck if your friend plays a lot I'd like to play him I am always on when no one else is.

---played fifa 08 a bit the other day and man it's a huge difference even thouigh the graphics are almost the same, unless there's weather, can't play fifa no more

i'll probably be able to play around midnight eastern if you're still available. ill post in the thread before im getting on

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
what the hell? looks like the league got deleted. ah well, here's hoping they do a much better job on leagues in fifa.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yes sad indeed, but I guess there was only 3 of us playing. I havnt played much in the last couple of days but if I'm on I'm usually always up to a game...unless I'm sitting on the dashboard that's usually when I fall asleep but forget to turn off my 360.

Top Bottom