• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

Guida is hilarious. Unfortunate injury, guy was looking good. Wrong profession to have a weak jaw though, lots of guys in that class would hit him a hell of a lot harder than what hurt him.

Arment

Eggo said:
Terrible... Guida winner by injury. I've noticed they now label Greg Jackson fighters as "grinders" aka wrestlers with nothing else in their toolbox. Fitch was branded with the same label.

You break the guys jaw and you win. Seems reasonable.

I couldn't really tell what Guida was going for when it was stopped - maybe a kimura or something? If he didn't know that Dos Anjos's jaw was hurt then that's pretty crazy that he just happened to be putting pressure on it.

Eggo said:
Terrible... Guida winner by injury. I've noticed they now label Greg Jackson fighters as "grinders" aka wrestlers with nothing else in their toolbox. Fitch was branded with the same label.

dos anjos' jaw didn't break itself.

Nice advertising speech Guida. :lol
Loved the Hughes win. So ace.

Let's hope the next fight is awesome before Spider feasts.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I'm gonna take a nap until Silva fight is on. Got damn UFC has such a shallow talent pool. Everyone sucks!

Phloxy

Imma use Toneys words next time I hit the clubs, be like, yo baby, soon as I touch you u gon sleep, better pay dem electric bills baby or imma turn ur lights off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom