• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 183 |OT| Silva x Diaz - Road to Future Endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

This isn't the Silva I remember. Kinda sad, actually.

There's something to be said for Nick Diaz' durability. Silva has hit him with some some counters and combos that have taken out other fighters.

That said, my sense is that Silva's had a few points where he could have gone in more aggressively but feels confident enough in the overall victory that he's willing to use this fight to get some good ring work in.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
He's not the same; it's obvious at this point.
silva is looking shot, kinda depressing

cry_1.gif~original

ShogunX

40 year old man who snapped his shin in half last year doesn't look as good as he has in the past.

Truly a shocking turn of events.

Anderson has a great arsenal, but seems to only how to use it while back stepping or countering. It's a great fight only if the opponent rushes in while fighting him. Honestly, from what he's shown in this fight, he would get fucked up by Jones.

dcelw540

40 year old man who snapped his shin in half last year doesn't look as good as he has in the past.

Truly a shocking turn of events.
Haha i know everybody it making it sound like he's still in his early 30's. Hes doing a good job for recovering and being his age.

Anderson is done, not in this fight, but he's screwed for having all those fights left. Can't wait to see how many cans they'll throw against him until he retires.

Put him against Belfort in a stadium like you always wanted, Dana, and finish this already.

Diaz just looks like he really doesn't want to be there. Not because he think he's getting beat up, but just he'd rather be home toking up or something.

ShogunX

Diaz needs to start being a lot more aggressive if he ever wants another marquee fight again. This is a man who has been out with a significant injury, pressure him as much as you can at the very least.

Panzon

This fight is officially garbage. Anderson winning but Diaz is a huge disappointment with this shitty "gameplan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom