• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 146 |OT| Frunk Mur Gets Legit Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bursh

So Herman is cut now, right?

He took the fight on short notice, yeah, but he looked like shit in his fight with Struve.

Oh what the hell, put him up against Del Rosario

Norml

So glad BC got a win.

Dos Santos vs Mir - sub
Velasquez vs Silva -gnp
Nelson vs Herman - ko
Struve vs Johnson - sub

only 2 more to go :)

purg3

slept with Malkin
Except for whenever he fights a decent fighter and all he does is get beat up for 3 rounds.

Yeah, but you have to admire his toughness. He may not be the best, but he'll stay in there and battle. That and I think he's one of the more likeable UFC fighters anyway.

dem

I'm a fan of it going an extra punch or 2 with those flash knockouts..

but its not my brain getting damaged

Im agreeing, if Im the ref though, I don't wanna hear these guys complain their way into an excuse like Ken-Tito 1, 2, and 3.

So, you'd risk a guy getting permanently hurt, you'd risk a black mark on the sport that loses fans, and you'd risk your reffing career...all in the hopes that it would somehow stop Ken Shamrock into trying to talk his way into making money like the carny he is?

...glad you aren't a ref. You'd be worse for the sport than Steve Mazagatti.

TheNatural

My Member!
So, you'd risk a guy getting permanently hurt, you'd risk a black mark on the sport that loses fans, and you'd risk your reffing career...all in the hopes that it would somehow stop Ken Shamrock into trying to talk his way into making money like the carny he is?

...glad you aren't a ref. You'd be worse for the sport than Steve Mazagatti.

So nothing, he complained right? If he wanted a looser rope its on him. I would ref like Big John.

dem

I think Cain might lose... hope not

.. but after losing the belt.. its always hard to win the next one. I think his confidence is going to be shaken.

cmon mexifedor!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Hoping this is a good fight. Never really seen Cain fight other than the JDS and Lesnar fights so I'm curious why everyone rates him so highly.
I've seen Big Foot get caught the same way twice so I'm also curious if Cain can take advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom