• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 182 |OT| Break Bones - Sponsored By Dude Wipes®

Status
Not open for further replies.
39-37 JBJ

DC just hanging on at this point. Jones looks a bit fresher but not enough for a KO or sub at this point I don't think, probably going the distance.

Alucard

Banned
Cormier's thoughts: "Fuck."

CormierLetsGoHome.gif

dem

Cormier done
Has to be demoralizing to not be able to even get close to taking Jones down.

RdN

You know, this fight kind of exemplifies why I stopped watching UFC fights.

Almost every one is like this. Guys go all in in the first round, then it's the rest of the fight with both stuck to the fence.

I wish there was some kind of rule change so this wouldn't happen so much. I'm pretty sure it didn't 4-5 years ago.

Seriously how is Jon so strong

He's yet to face a guy physically stronger than him, Cormier looks like he's fighting with way more than 205.

You know, this fight kind of exemplifies why I stopped watching UFC fights.

Almost every one is like this. Guys go all in in the first round, then it's the rest of the fight with both stuck to the fence.

I wish there was some kind of rule change so this wouldn't happen so much. I'm pretty sure it didn't 4-5 years ago.

lol Randy was doing dirty boxing/cage clenching for forever. It was happening quite a bit 4-5 years ago, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom