• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxPop

Awesome performance by Porier. He's come a long way since losing to the Korean zombie. Future looking bright at 155.

zewone

Did anyone fall out of popularity faster than Cormier?

Can't remember the last time a "champ" got boo'd like that.

Eanan

He was acting more like Nick Diaz than Conor.

Conor did KO Dustin tho
Both of them act the same, not much different.

And that's a vastly different Dustin that got KOed by McGregor. He was broken mentally before he even got in the cage against conor.

Oscar

"Dustin's loading up here, and that's a mistake."

Dustin immediately KO's Green with a giant shot.

In his defense, Dustin was already breathing with his mouth wide open during those last bomb set ups. He would have been gassed as fuck by the end of the round if he didn't put Green away.

That's how Conor fucked up against Diaz.

Don-Frye-Vs.-Yoshihiro-Takayama.gif

I don't see how Hendo doesn't get brutally KO'd in this one. I hope for the best for him but this is likely going to be very violent, and very bad

zewone

Hendo has no one to blame but himself. Joe Rogan has given him plenty of opportunities to announce his retirement after his past few losses.

Guy has been fighting for 20 freaking years. I feel uncomfortable watching him step in against high level competition right now. Maybe by some miracle he will pull this off

Hendo has no one to blame but himself. Joe Rogan has given him plenty of opportunities to announce his retirement after his past few losses.

Ultimately a grown man is going to do whatever he wants, but Dana should step in and not enable him. He did it with Chuck.

In his defense, Dustin was already breathing with his mouth wide open during those last bomb set ups. He would have been gassed as fuck by the end of the round if he didn't put Green away.

That's how Conor fucked up against Diaz.

I agree, I'm just being a smartass.

dream

I think there's a legit fan that Dan could be the first here.

edit: I mean "chance." That was a freudian slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom