• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Gall is too quick for CM Punk. What will Dana do with him after he wins? seems like he only brought in him to try and get Punk a win.

Dana fucked up. Gall is a fucking young lion. His pro and ammy experience, his grappling experience. Dude is super legit.

brentech

Had to pause to take care of the baby and just caught up, that fight to end the FS1 card was a total waste of time.
Bethe Correia jumping around like she just put on the show of the night....total shitfest.

is there any chance they announce ufc 205 fights tonight?
i have never paid attention to announcements, i don't know if that's a thing they do.

geardo

Gall is too quick for CM Punk. What will Dana do with him after he wins? seems like he only brought in him to try and get Punk a win.

Probably give him a contract for a few fights and see how he does. I doubt he gets a big fight if he wins though.

painey

I'm at Buffalo Wild Wings with a few friends, and there's a guy a few tables over who's talking like Broken Matt Hardy.

tumblr_oa8d2992v61u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
She's a good fighter, but JoJo really needs to work on looking less like a hyper little kid and more like a fighter.

I'm on the phone with Meltz, and he told me Hogan sent him a text saying HE got a text from Dana asking what size ref-shirt he wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom