• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

Damn he got touched a few times but live it looked like his head bouncing off the canvas was what did him in. Although the punch before the shove looks like it got him too

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fuck im 30min late, what did I miss? :/

Yaari

Glad Manuwa is not the top contender anymore. LHW is in a pretty bad state already, him being the next challenger is not making it any better.

King326

That was a nasty KO. Give this man a Title fight now!

These guys need promo classes like in WWE. You don't need 10 wins in a row to get title shots in UFC.

When I see Tony Ferguson now I can't help but think of that video where he's carrying the giant tire on top of his neck as his way of "training hard". lol

Yaari

I mean he beat OSP, Cirkunov, and Manuwa in a row.

He should get 1 more before the next title shot. I think Gus gets DC vs Jones winner but Oezdemir should be right behind him

Yeah, LHW really does not have much to offer anyway. As far as title contenders go.

3 fights and he wants a title shot? He needs to put a little more time in...

LHW is scarce as fuck though.

Also, keep in mind No Love went from unranked to champ in 2016.

Oezdemir just took out #3, so he's either fighting Gustafson as a title eliminator or the winner of Jones/Cormier, I'd imagine.

Top Bottom