• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 306: O'Malley vs Dvalishvili | Noche UFC (9.14.24)

Fight picks?

• O'Malley, Shevchenko, Ortega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dvalishvili, Shevchenko, Ortega

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UFC 306: "Noche UFC" at The Sphere, O'Malley vs Dvalishvili | Saturday, September 14, 2024
Prelims 4:30 PM (PDT), Main Card 7:00 PM (PDT)

091424-ufc-306-omalley-vs-dvalishvili-EVENT-ART.jpg

PRELIMS (4:30 PM)
MAIN CARD (7:00 PM)
Women's Bantamweight (135lbs) Bout
Irene Aldana (#5) vs Norma Dumont (#8)
Bantamweight (135lbs) Title Bout
Sean O'Malley (C) vs Merab Dvalishvili (#1)
Lightweight (155lbs) Bout
Manuel Torres vs Ignacio Bahamondes
Women's Flyweight (125lbs) Title Bout
Alexa Grasso (C) vs Valentina Shevchenko (#1)
Women's Strawweight (115lbs) Bout
Yazmin Jauregui vs Ketlen Souza
Featherweight (145lbs) Bout
Brian Ortega (#3) vs Diego Lopes (#13)
Flyweight (125lbs) Bout
Edgar Chairez vs Joshua Van
Lightweight (155lbs) Bout
Daniel Zellhuber vs Esteban Ribovics
Flyweight (125lbs) Bout
Raul Rosas Jr. vs Aoriqileng
Bantamweight (135lbs) Bout
Ronaldo Rodriguez vs Ode Osbourne

Countdowns and Embedded

Weigh-Ins

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
O’Malley built himself up, I would monitor his ego even with that his power is still underrated what am I trying to say? Win for O’Malley, women’s fight is weird matchup, I predict some sort of injury, Shevchenko with the win.

Valentina Shevchenko Sport GIF by UFC

O’Malley built himself up, I would monitor his ego even with that his power is still underrated what am I trying to say? Win for O’Malley, women’s fight is weird matchup, I predict some sort of injury, Shevchenko with the win.
MAIN CARD:
Can't hold anything against O'Malley. Rainbow hair, neon colors, and all. He's been an extremely exciting fighter to watch with great performances and precise striking. I think his speed, reach, and accuracy will be too much for Merab.

I'm indifferent about the result of the co-main. I want a good fight above anything else.

Ortega vs Lopes is going to be a JUST BLEED fight. May the better fighter win. Ortega usually rises to the occasion against anyone who isn't Volk or Holloway. Lopes has shown that he's a killer. It should be a great fight.

Zellhuber vs Ribovics should be fun too. Both are good up-and-coming prospects.

PRELIMS:
Torres vs Bahamondes should be a fun fight. I got Bahamondes.

Chairez vs Van should also be another JUST BLEED fight. Van is coming off a KO loss, curious to see how he bounces back.

Jump-on-the-bandwagon-just-bleed.gif

Last edited:
I can see Torres winning the fight too. Torres is 3-0 in the UFC so far and Bahamondes is 2-1 iirc. Both guys are tall and long at 155lbs, each with good striking. It should be a fun fight.
Gonna be some brawl definitely one to watch. Hoping for another elbow knockout like he did to Motta. If Diego Lopez beats Ortega easily they should feed him Volk.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
IMG-5537.jpg

I forget the last time I put bets on a fight it’s too risky anything can happen when it became legalized in Ohio it was so exciting, 10 is a bitch bet but 50 dollar return is good. Drake needs to relax with betting btw

Little Mac

Gold Member
If Chandler loses to Oliveira, everything Conor related will go out the window I think ... Chandler would be done in the UFC. Risky but Chandler has been waiting forever to fight Conor so idk.

Top Bottom