• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum vs. Browne |OT| A genuinely good UFC event worthy of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Wow, Edson Barboza is the biggest fuckup in the world. He's like Denis Kang level of fuckup. Fuck this guy. Fuck this guy so hard.

dream

Did you see how fast and panicked he tapped? Like he was crying uncle, begging to be let go of. Jesus. Fuck "Edson Barboza."

Wow, Edson Barboza is the biggest fuckup in the world. He's like Denis Kang level of fuckup. Fuck this guy. Fuck this guy so hard.

Edson is like that guy in the energy drink commercial doing capoeira and shit while Cowboy just cold cocks him

inbyWjWH92pTW.gif

Razdek

Banned
Yes Cowboy! Barboza is like the guy that does all these fancy moves to look cool and Cowboy is like "fuck this shit". Hype derailed which is awesome.

dream

It takes a special type of heartless, gutless fuckup to make me admit that I was wrong about Cowboy Cerrone.

I now wish the thing I wished on Cowboy Cerrone on "Edson Barboza."

Win or lose I think Meisha would be a good opponent for Carano if she came back. Meisha gained exposure from TUF, so she would be a sort of big name that's not Rousey.

dream

The only thing that would have made that better is if Barboza went to sleep instead of tapping out.

That would require heart, courage, and toughness. 3 things that "Edson Barboza" lacks. I've seen grade school children respond better to adversity than that joe. Fucking startling.

Razdek

Banned
That would require heart, courage, and toughness. 3 things that "Edson Barboza" lacks. I've seen grade school children respond better to adversity than that joe. Fucking startling.

You're right, that coward tapped out pretty quickly without putting up a fight.

Isn't Barboza the dude that got his face plowed into the mat like 100 times by some washed up old man?

Yeah, he sucks.

EDIT: Varner. Yup.

knockouts_Jamie_Varner_Finishes_Edson_Barboza_UFC_146.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom