• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 5: Hardy vs Lytle - 8.14.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Why is Joe so impressed by Volkmann going for the same choke over and over again? That just means that's the only move in his arsenal and he couldn't even sink it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
"Christmas" dude fights once a year?

His nickname is due to him looking like Jim Carrey's (Lloyd Christmas) character in Dumb and Dumber.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
wow obrien is +365 didn't realize he was such a dog, miller looked terrible in his last fight too. should be a fun fight

Fifty

TJ O'Brien kind of looks like Amir Sadollah.

Great fight..now time to watch Bruce Leroy waste everyone's time by stinking up the joint,

Drinking game: take a shot every time Joe or Goldie comments on Caceres' ever-present smile.

dream

Black Genki Sudo will get there. I hope he does, anyway. We need guys with personalities and fun characters in this sport.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fight of the night. Damn.

dream

Congratulations Generic Mixed Martial Arts Fighter.

and the homogenization of the sport continues :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
damn that was awesome i love one-dimensional fighters

please keep hettes away from decent strikers with tdd tho

Fifty

Bruce Leroy always gets choked out in the most entertaining ways.

I'm sorry Dream, you'll have to go back to watching Pride tapes and hope that Bruce Leroy signs with a Japanese Pro Wrestling organization.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
That was a young mistake, was over aggressive and thought he could lift Hetis by one leg...when Hettes was behind him. lol

Ended up getting himself choked out, awesome.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
dream said:
Congratulations Generic Mixed Martial Arts Fighter.

and the homogenization of the sport continues :(

image.php

ufc trollface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom