• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 5: Hardy vs Lytle - 8.14.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
dream said:
A CROSS EYED FIGHTER

fucking really

is this a new persona you are trying out or did i just not pay enough attention to your posts?

dream

Okay, using the Terminator theme as his walkout music (and wearing Team Punishment gear) may have won me over.

SyNapSe

praise jeebus a wrastler is getting fuck owned by snoring cage and pray wrastlin. FYF pussy wrestler.

nice guillotine attempt at the end.

Heel

Feeling great about my Markes pick now. Vemola is dead in the water against anyone he can't physically dominate. The Petruzelli fight really threw the moneyline.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Chamber said:
Vemola brought shame to the Terminator theme.

He's also brought shame to the Czech republic wrestling team, as obviously being the best Czech wrestler means precisely jack shit.

EDIT: Oh god following up that fight with Ed Hermann...

Nap time.

SyNapSe

Salih said:
so the new breed of braz. mma fighters finally know how to wrestle? ;)

both looked juiced to me, but yeah he destroyed the czech wrestler. Not sure how much of a future either has unless they fight in places with no testing.

Sinatar said:
He's also brought shame to the Czech republic wrestling team, as obviously being the best Czech wrestler means precisely jack shit.
It's like being the Japanese basketball team at the Olympics.

dream

I would come out to Let The Bodies Hit The Floor then tell the world I'd fight whoever Joe Silva asks me to fight in my post-fight interview.

dem

Sinatar said:

EDIT: Oh god following up that fight with Ed Hermann...

Nap time.

Eat your words!
That was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom