• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: £200 console package free if you join NTL broadband

Deg

Banned
Free XBox + Midtown Madness and 2 month subscription to Xbox Live package(in shops too). Worth £200 seperate and if payed for.

NTL's 600k service costs £24.99 per month and the 1MB service £37.99.

Dont know how good they are but there prices certainly are not the best.

Prine

Banned
Good deal (600k option). We're paying £35 a month with Blueyonder for 1.5 MB line . ITs a nice deal to boost XBL subscriptions

Deg

Banned
Prine said:
Good deal (600k option). We're paying £35 a month with Blueyonder for 1.5 MB line . ITs a nice deal to boost XBL subscriptions

Blueyonder is much cheaper and a better service.

Pug

I'm on NTL 600K have had no problems with the service and that price includes the cable modem by the way. Oh I forgot to add, for another £2 a month they give you another IP so you can plug the xbox and PC into the cable modem at the same time and use both. Save you the hassle of a router.

Suerte

NTL is going to upgrade their speeds at some point in the future by the way, I wish they'd hurry up! I want my 1.5MB goodness

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
BT are currently offering 1MB lines for £28.99 a month - and their service has been pretty good with XBL for me.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
I could have swore there was a hidden added monthly cost, so the XBox wasn't completely free?

I'm with Blueyonder, only 750k though.

Pretty pissed off, bulldogdsl are offering a 4mb line for £20 first 3 months and then £30 thereafter for some central London areas. I'm in one of these catchment areas, but you need a BT line. Damn you telewest phone/broadband package. :(

Pug

Ntl is free when using xbox you pay extra if you want the extra IP so you can use the xbox and pc on the cable modem at the same time without a router.

COCKLES

being watched
Great King Bowser said:
I could have swore there was a hidden added monthly cost, so the XBox wasn't completely free?

I'm with Blueyonder, only 750k though.

Pretty pissed off, bulldogdsl are offering a 4mb line for £20 first 3 months and then £30 thereafter for some central London areas. I'm in one of these catchment areas, but you need a BT line. Damn you telewest phone/broadband package. :(

Yeah I'm looking at switching over to Bulldog. :D

Deg

Banned
Suerte said:
Have you seen the BT broadband ads? Read the smallprint, there's a 1GB per month download cap!

Yeah watch out for those. Disgraceful.

Some ISPs really provide a great service on the other hand :)

Suerte said:
Have you seen the BT broadband ads? Read the smallprint, there's a 1GB per month download cap!

aye but for 3quid more u get bt YAHOO which doesn't have a cap yet (will do from next year though but its 15gb for 512k and 30gb for 1mb, that'll b when i change providers probably :p )

Top Bottom