• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Songpop's surprisingly fun. Same issue Draw Something had though, repeating songs too often.

On another note, my new monitor arrives in the morning and I get my exam results on Monday. Big weekend :p

Non smartphone gaming lol, you older gaffers are stuck in the 90s!

12th of july for the wu tang concert, i will be in Glasgow all day drinking my self (friend won't be coming till 6ish)

Couple of days before I go to Ibiza, no can do comrade.

I'm well up for something though. I'm from Edinburgh but am more than happy to go to G town too!!

So NI/ROI-GAF (and any mainland UK-GAF unfortunate enough to see it). Who else hates "Mrs Brown's Boys" and thinks it's some diabolical unfunny shite?

Suairyu

Banned
So NI/ROI-GAF (and any mainland UK-GAF unfortunate enough to see it). Who else hates "Mrs Brown's Boys" and thinks it's some diabolical unfunny shite?
It's really old style comedy, too. I heard most of the jokes on UK-Gold when I was 11.

It's just outdated, unfunny trash.

Watching a random American teen romcom from 2003 on Netflix. Party scene, skanky guy comes over to Mandy Moore trying to chat her up, and I suddenly think, I know that guy, not cos he's on tv but from real life. Then I remember he was one of my sister's Canadian ex-boyfriend's mates who showed me round Toronto when I went over for a couple of weeks many years ago. Random. Just thought i'd share that.

SKINNER!

Banned
12th of july for the wu tang concert, i will be in Glasgow all day drinking my self (friend won't be coming till 6ish)

yeah, 12th July is quite an awkward day. It should be on a weekend.

Also, I have never seen Mrs Brown's Boys but the old manager at work was obsessed with it. Constantly quoting it etc.

I've been watching Geordie Shore since 1AM and things can't get anymore degrading.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It's on in England too, I had the misfortune to see 30 seconds of it once. Utter shite.

On a good-comedy-tip though, has anyone seen Dead Boss that started on BBC3 last week? Its the new Sharon Horgan show and I was skeptical at first but was drawn in by how stupid and funny it was. After Pulling and then this, Horgan writes the best, most unlikable characters for herself to play, she's always incredibly self involved and oblivious it's hilarious.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Staying up too late drinking cheap lager and listening to new practice recordings of my band. Shit is so good, I blow my own mind :p First gig (for this band) in a month, hype building...!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Got back home. I can add Spain to the list of international women I have been with. So that'll now be; Spain, Prague, Turkey, Germany, Sweden, Russian, Egyptian, Chinese, Thailand, and England. Woot, I've had a good night!

Clegg

Brendan O' Carroll is a very, very unfunny man. Been a household name in Ireland for years and has always been a bit of a shite comedian.

He's going through all the old cliches about Ireland and British audiences seem to be lapping it up.

Chinner

Banned
Got back home. I can add Spain to the list of international women I have been with. So that'll now be; Spain, Prague, Turkey, Germany, Sweden, Russian, Egyptian, Chinese, Thailand, and England. Woot, I've had a good night!
omg ur so cool damn boi how u sucha playa ur a rebel without a cause

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
shiiiiiiiiiit zomebiefred your belt must be fucking notched

Yeah we imported it unfortunately. Personally I think the show is justification to invade.

I've been abroad a few times and always get holiday romances or have come across some interesting girls here. It makes me proud on how many nationalities I've done so far and still plan to do more if I can. Makes me feel like james bond :lol:

Damn I had a bit to drink last night.

Don't worry chinner I can always try to snuggle exotic ducks for you ;)

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I like how Prague is a country now. I like even more that you keep track of which countries they all come from.

I was drunk and I know its not a country (crepublic) haha. Oh yes, you got to remember the women you've been with and the fun memories to look back upon when I will become old :p

Suairyu

Banned
My best friend just surprised me by announcing she was home for a day. Cancelled family thing and am on the bus right now. I am so happy at the moment.

Brendan O' Carroll is a very, very unfunny man. Been a household name in Ireland for years and has always been a bit of a shite comedian.

He's going through all the old cliches about Ireland and British audiences seem to be lapping it up.

shiiiiiiiiiit zomebiefred your belt must be fucking notched

Yeah we imported it unfortunately. Personally I think the show is justification to invade.
I'm so glad we all hate it. I know so many people who love it and I want to slap them.

Qasiel

I need my hair cut. I was growing it for a while but now it's just pissing me off. Might go for foot-tall blue mohawk, but I dunno...

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I need my hair cut. I was growing it for a while but now it's just pissing me off. Might go for foot-tall blue mohawk, but I dunno...

I tend to let my hair grow for about two months and then get it all trimmed very short again. At the moment though I've decided to use hair wax and brush my hair back and I actually love the new style (pretty much most of my life I just had it natural as my hair is always straight and never curls) I got rocking on.

There's nothing better than having a good hair cut and feeling how fresh it is. I bet Kent's on a high right now.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Rbs bank bullshit my entire wage has went
Messing, bought 18 Stella im riding this out the easy way

Kentpaul

just been on a ten mile bike ride to score some drugs. Feels good man. Now to set my lungs back to where I started this morning!

471-dedication-because-winning-isnt-everything.-its-the-only-thing.jpg

Chinner

Banned
okay so i might be driving a small van next week. now all of my family members are freaking out because apparantly its the end of the world or smething. i know its a bigger vehicle and there are more blind spots, but is it really such a big deal?

Kentpaul

okay so i might be driving a small van next week. now all of my family members are freaking out because apparantly its the end of the world or smething. i know its a bigger vehicle and there are more blind spots, but is it really such a big deal?

Your a man ain't ya ?

had a shot of the work pickup when i was 17 and my fucking foot shook so much i stalled it

Chinner

Banned
nope, but you need more than 1 years experience with a driving license. as for size, it needs to eb big enough to fit a small couch in.

daviyoung

Banned
nope, but you need more than 1 years experience with a driving license. as for size, it needs to eb big enough to fit a small couch in.

Ford-Vans.jpg

The one in the middle is like driving a long car, so watch out if parrallel parking. The bigger van is both wide and long but the mirrors will be bigger to compensate. You'll be fine, just don't back up over any small children.

I hope it isn't one of these for your shame's sake. They're embarrassing, especially with the air-con fans on the top.

2%20Hijet%20conversions%20A1.jpg

And these beasts are fun to drive, you feel like the king of the road. I get serious GTA vibes from driving them, probably not healthy.

1692479.jpg

Chinner

Banned
Ford-Vans.jpg

The one in the middle is like driving a long car, so watch out if parrallel parking. The bigger van is both wide and long but the mirrors will be bigger to compensate. You'll be fine, just don't back up over any small children.
]

its more of a simlair size to the middle one yeah, maybe a little bit bigger but its not a huge fucking thing. anyway yeah thanks for the words, just my family over protective sheltering tards.

Kentpaul

its more of a simlair size to the middle one yeah, maybe a little bit bigger but its not a huge fucking thing. anyway yeah thanks for the words, just my family over protective sheltering tards.

go to Sundaydinner on mkat and cause a shitstorm bro

meth-user4.jpg

guys why is my girlfriends pussy getting so wet since shes started reading 50 SHADES OF GREY ?

this is a direct quote from our convo over facebook

KENTPAULS GIRLFRIEND: " mmmmmmmm mr.grey "

Chinner

Banned
50 shades of grey has gotten so popular recently and i dont know why. i only heard of it when gilbert gottfried did that video of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom