• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Well that bacon was well disappointing. Didn't taste nice at all and crisped up in all the wrong places.

Somehow that's a metaphor for my life.

Suairyu

Banned
Fuckit. I've got a tall glass of ice-cold pepsi and I bought Tomb Raider: Legend in the Steam sale for £1.99

One of my favourite games, that is. Time for a fun weekend.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Woke up well earlier than I wanted, need a fucking cuppa to make it through the shift.

We haven't had a tea discussion in here yet have we? How is this possible?

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
I wish I had some bacon, all I've got to contend with is a box of year old weetabix.

Suairyu

Banned
Britain's Got Talent is just not the same without Simon. He comes back for the final but who cares at that point? We like him because he tells talentless people who have been surrounded by "oh, that was, uh, great!" family members all their life to give up and get a desk job.

f0rk

The Voice or Britain's Got Talent...

Going with the Beeb on this.

I'm never going to watch either but I despise The Voice because of how much it cost them, while they lost world leading programming like F1 coverage and Mad Men to Sky.

Also why the fuck is william judging a singing competition.

MORE shite talent shows?

'John 34, a plumber from East London is here today to see if he has what it takes to be a national fuckwit. But, life hasn't always been easy for John, who originally was from Romania.'

#sobs# 'I moved here for a better life. But I found out my family were raped recently by Mr Blobby and Noel Edmonds, in a house party which got out of control. Even though this has nothing to do with my ability to sing, I'm going to use it to tug on Simon Cowell's prostate enough that he lets me through in pity. I'll do anything to be a star!'

Suairyu

Banned
What annoys me most was how everyone was slobbering over Susan Boyle's penis, yet I felt like the only one who was aware of the fact she wasn't actually that good of a singer. Good amateur, small-event, maybe. You'd be impressed if your mate could sing like that or something, but you wouldn't pay to see it.

But everyone was all "VOICE OF AN ANGEL" and I just gave up on the mass populace knowing anything about music ever again.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Being given more excuses by 3... There's now no dates for the mast work to end after it being pushed back three times. First repairs, then upgrades, now some arsehole stole copper from them. What's even worse is that the mast that starts covering less than a hundred metres down the road gets me almost 2mbps speeds. Inside and outside my apartment? Less than dial-up. I want out! I just can't afford broadband line rentals and contracts!

Meadows

Banned
Steam Sales <3

Haven't bought anything yet because I don't want any of the games they put up yesterday, not a big Kayne & Lynch/Tomb Raider fan.

The Voice or Britain's Got Talent...

Going with the Beeb on this.

The Voice.

Because I want to see episode 1. They're hyping it so much as something different and new and not X-Factor but I want to see it to be disappointed. To see there's still sob stories, stupid group songs and all the cliches.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
CHEEZMO™;36315214 said:
Burger King breakfast again \o/

#winning

If you're going to get Burger King breakfast at least make it a Big Beefy. I was treated to one recently and I was pleasantly surprised. Burger patty, sausage, bacon, egg, cheese.

fml

CHEEZMO™;36315214 said:
Burger King breakfast again \o/

#winning

Seriously, have you left the country? Are you in a different timezone now? Actually you could be experiencing some temporal displacement, seeing as you're using hashtags from a year+ ago ;)

Suairyu

Banned
When I worked at the organic burger restaurant at uni, whenever I opened up I'd make myself a double beef with cheese burger cooked medium rare. Was the best way to start the day.

Qasiel

What's everyone up to tonight? Anyone catching an early night due to the lost hour or are you of a mind to not worry about such things?

What's everyone up to tonight? Anyone catching an early night due to the lost hour or are you of a mind to not worry about such things?

I'm off home tomorrow, so I'm packing up my shit and cleaning my flat so my parents don't think I'm a scruffy bastard. Three weeks holiday, woop woop.

Gav47

I just had kangaroo steak with a side of potato wedges for dinner. It wasn't a very huge portion but it sure did taste good.

He one time I had kangaroo it was delicious, it was only roughly the size of a fillet steak but man it was so tender and juicy. I'd love find a butchers that supplies it.

Just spent the last two hours cleaning my PC, everything is cool an quiet now :)

Nevasleep

Hold up. So I should move my clock an hour forward ?
Only if you want to conform.
Red-Pill-Blue-Pill.jpg

Gonky

Neo Member
Where do you live: Bournemouth
Where are you from: Hastings
Sports team of choice: Don't follow sports
Current political party of choice: Labour... sadly
Barm, batch, cob or bun: Bun
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Don't watch TV
Oasis or Blur: Oasis

Sup.

SKINNER!

Banned
Worst case scenario: you arrive an hour early.

that's what I did when I used to work on Sundays. I'd rather be early to work and then head out to town for a bit and then come back and start my shift instead of being one hour late and getting in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom