• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
back from this awesome food place.

IMG_0747.jpg

That is a picture i took of the burger i had. Some man vs food shit right here. The thing was a challenge.

14 or 16oz i can't remember :p but fuck it tasted good, each bite was just pure meat. So good.

Wow, that's quite a dish. Cooked myself a triple layer burger a few days ago, purely because I didn't want to refreeze the meat.
Are you a health concious guy KP?

Kentpaul

Wow, that's quite a dish. Cooked myself a triple layer burger a few days ago, purely because I didn't want to refreeze the meat.
Are you a health concious guy KP?

edited out by request/img]

I'l let you be the judge. I work out but only my arms and i ain't fat.

Suairyu

Banned
Kentpaul for fuck's sake edit all that shit out you'll get us in trouble. UK-GAF is my favourite thread I don't want it shut down.

Kentpaul

Drama in the UK thread and I'm involved!

Kentpaul posted some pictures of himself experimenting with his fursona

Shit is so strong i can't even smoke it right now or i will be in a stoned wonderland for the new few hours lol

So i'm just drinking the now

Suairyu

Banned
So parents are away for the weekend. "I've bought you a curry," my mother says. I excitedly open the fridge, expecting something nice and spicy and...

... it's a korma.

Suairyu

Banned
I should clarify that there's nothing wrong with a mild curry. I love Jamaican coconut curry, Thai green and even the odd korma.

It's just when someone says "I've got you a curry," it conjures up certain expectations.

Kentpaul

Taking a great shit while drinking my third beer. I don't really like curry to much I'd rather get a pizza or donner meat when I get a take away.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So parents are away for the weekend. "I've bought you a curry," my mother says. I excitedly open the fridge, expecting something nice and spicy and...

... it's a korma.

Throw it at them, it's the only way they'll learn!

And in other news, my day just went from bad to brilliant. Got turned down for the easy job in my office that I interviewed for yesterday but just got a call accepting me for the job at the very pretigious private school for very much more money. hahaha fuck yeah! :D

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Taking a great shit while drinking my third beer. I don't really like curry to much I'd rather get a pizza or donner meat when I get a take away.

I love you.

I also love having a good dump while smoking a joint, makes the whole process that much more enjoyable and pleasant.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
XOAmx.jpg

Just another reminder that the London-GAF meetup is this time tomorrow!

Enjoy yourselves guys. Sorry I couldn't be with you, but I'm up to the eyes trying to get a shop open over here in the West, and if were with you lot I probably couldn't guarantee being back by Monday.

Have fun, and then some.

EDIT: Probably about time I took that rugby shirt off as well. Ah, that's better.

Kentpaul

man, that burger makes me so hungry right now.

man i had that burger around 3ish and i ain't been hungry since lol!

Love going for a burger once a week :)

I love you.

I also love having a good dump while smoking a joint, makes the whole process that much more enjoyable and pleasant.

I mix my weed with tobacco and tobacco is great for shitting.

though i only smoke in my room (contains the skunky smell in a location i can control it)

edit

leaving the house with that new season white polo with the short red collars and cargo shorts!

So I am off to NYC on holiday next Friday and I shall be attending the NYC meetup on the Saturday.

I shall be official UK ambassador I hope I do you proud fellow brits.

Suairyu

Banned
I would actually love to see the data on which demograph drinks more:
The Scots
The Irish
Those in the ex-USSR territories
Japanese Salarymen
Chavs

Then put them in a cage with a line of shots alternative between vodka, whiskey, guiness, saki and white lightning, seeing who gets furthest down the line without dying.

I would actually love to see the data on which demograph drinks more:
The Scots
The Irish
Those in the ex-USSR territories
Japanese Salarymen
Chavs

Then put them in a cage with a line of shots alternative between vodka, whiskey, guiness, saki and white lightning, seeing who gets furthest down the line without dying.

And televise it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just wrap your tie round your head and you're a bonafide drunk Japanese salary man.

The trick is to have a meal first. Now I just need to plan what to eat before I set off for the meetup tomorrow.

Lirlond

I don't drink often, but when I do I drink everyone else under the table. Spirits can fuck me over though, I once downed a pitcher of tequila sunrise and that didn't work out too good for me.

Kentpaul

Drunk and my fingers smell like cigerretes. I am currently in a friends house drunk. Wish I was back home with a takeaway and a joint! 14 budwisers down I ain't even having the last. Soon il be sleeping on my friends floor. Fuck mah life. (I have work tomorrow at 2pm) fuck my life more. Got a fiver to get me a macdees in the morning then I'l be skint for the rest of the week lol. Atleast I have a few quid left on my work metro card to buy me food at work. I don't give a fuck.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Went round to a friends for a bit tonight, got KFC. Fuck it was good, not too dry, not too soggy. Juuuuuuust right.
Luckily I was able to come home though, big shift tomorrow, best be somewhat fresh.

Kentpaul

Went round to a friends for a bit tonight, got KFC. Fuck it was good, not too dry, not too soggy. Juuuuuuust right.
Luckily I was able to come home though, big shift tomorrow, best be somewhat fresh.

I would drink a pint of KFC gravy right now. I ain't even kidding. A bro has the streets on things are looking up (Iv been getting drunk with this friend for 6 years now lol) time lay back I'm skint for the next 7 days. Roughing it Up on battlefield 3 and no eating out fuck my life. I want to eat that huge burger I posted and sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom