• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Resistance update leaked to warez sites!

Burger

Webmasters slam leaked update
UK:Resistance has become the latest victim of the underground piracy scene as an unreleased update planned for later in the week was spotted circulating on 'warez' newsgroups today, just hours after its completion. The hilarious update, featuring a satirical slant at free tips books, took several minutes of painstaking work to complete. It is unclear how the early release will impact on the effectiveness of the piece.

www.ukresistance.co.uk

Burger

Try this then:

Bumper week for Microsoft as Japanese Xbox sales rocket
Sales of XBOX hit an all-time high in Japan this week, as the console burst through the 100 installed users barrier. "Breaking through the 100 barrier shows Xbox is beating the Sega Dreamcast to become the clear eleventh choice console in the region" said Microsoft of Japan CEO Kazuhiro Takana.

101xbox.jpg

The lucky buyer of the 100th Japanese Xbox Mr Tetsuya Igaka proudly recieves his Xbox from Microsoft CEO Bill Gates.

100xbox.jpg

The 101st Xbox is sold later the very same day to Mr K Okasan, topping a record-breaking sales week for the format holder in the Asian territory.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
bitwise said:
i must be one of those people who doesn't "understand" british humor.

I wouldn't brag about it, it's the best on the planet.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
I need to try "Vic Reeves big night out" on some of the Americans out here...

They seem to get everything, but i've a feeling that Big Night Out will just go sailing over everyones heads....

Sho - you up for the challenge!?

"Rocky V doing an electricians course at Wakefield TEC, and if you look round the back... EMF are knicking his BMX."

"Spoilt child throwing jugged hair at toilet duck"

etc etc...

Jonnyram

DCharlie said:
"Rocky V doing an electricians course at Wakefield TEC, and if you look round the back... EMF are knicking his BMX."
I actually listened to my Best of EMF CD this week! Err, classic.

Top Bottom