• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sephiroth and Q vs. me and Degen?

When we're done with the match you can view it again through these

view-master.jpg

Same experience as if you saw it live.

JeTmAn81

I'd be interested in some tag team action but I don't know who'd want to be my friend. I also don't know about the platform battle thing, if we want to match up the top 3 XBLers vs. top 3 PSNers, I'm not in there. It's probably more like Q/Karsticles/Sephiroth or something like that. Though obviously not everyone will be available.

I'm down for an Invaders match, if it's only 2v2, the other guys can go though.

Still got tonight's HBR spots open Kadey? Depending on when it is I can probably swing it.

Will add some of PSN Gaf, gonna hop on in a bit. Killasasa is my tag in that world.

Such a terrible day in ranked for me. It takes so much for me to work up the courage to even play and then when I do and lose as much as I did I feel so bad. No way I should be getting this stressed out over a game, especially since its online bs.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
While Sasa is killing everyone he seems to be dropping a few things. Maybe he's going through the same thing Biz did when he played in that HBR.

While Sasa is killing everyone he seems to be dropping a few things. Maybe he's going through the same thing Biz did when he played in that HBR.

It's just me being me, quarter circles are srs business for me online :p

These connections are good enough.

Also, can't hate on Degen cleaning up my Spider-Man with Team Armor, hahaha. Luckily there's Triple Arrow the Character for that.

This lobby's pretty legit, most of these characters/setups are pretty clean (as clean as online will let you get anyway).

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
PSN can definitely fend off XBL folks. We have Q/Jetman/Panda/Degen/Beef etc.

If there is no third iteration for "retail copy," then I will buy ps3 to support XBL gang. I better train hardcore to be good so I would politely asking people to set me against degen since he look easy out of all. :B

I'll get in if there's still room Kadey.

GGs PSN, I should stop going for home runs with Laura especially against Sent's. Eating dat boot :(

ggs Killasasa, your Spiderman and your team is legit. And get in that HBR.

Thanks dawg, that Magneto was something else. Usually my team can deal with him pretty easily but yours was a lot of work. Dem hitconfirms are sweet.

Grecco

I'd love for this not to be the end of UMvC3 and not just the costumes, but a few new characters. Stages don't matter and the new costumes are great but it's all the same characters. Any DLC besides that? — Terrence

Seth Killian: Hey, unfortunately there are still no plans for UMVC3 DLC beyond the costumes.

Is Magneto going to be getting a replacement alt. for UMvC3, or is he going without a costume? — LordProsper

Seth Killian: At this time there hasn't been a chance to replace the removed costume with another yet. May be revisited in the future, but for now, he goes without.

So much for the dlc idea, and lol at no magneto alt.

Capcom really doesnt care about Marvel.

Razor210

I apologize for my fraudulent Hawkeye play - literally warmed up 5 mins before joining the lobby.

got happy birthday'd 3 times in 5 matches thanks to mistiming shield skills by 0.1 ms

And Beef, I can't beat you for some reason. Just feels really awkward and I magically stop blocking when we play.

Degen

I apologize for my fraudulent Hawkeye play - literally warmed up 5 mins before joining the lobby.

got happy birthday'd 3 times in 5 matches thanks to mistiming shield skills by 0.1 ms

And Beef, I can't beat you for some reason. Just feels really awkward and I magically stop blocking when we play.
I blame myself. I know I make it look easy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the order.

2mMX5.png

I do not see Gunstar anywhere so if he doesn't show up, SHAZAM!

Get to the stream chat.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I swear I've played you before outside of gaf lobbies. Maybe it was in vanilla or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom