• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

TheMink

iXBCPisqfB0TG.gif

:lol

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not really annoying, tbh. Just means hit confirms into MP links, which end up doing about the same damage as an SPD, if not slightly more. The only difference is that now you're further away, but you have to come back to Hawk sooner or later!

The walk speed plus condor spire makes running away really tough. Its the only matchup where i use meter almost exclusively to get the hell out of doge.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Don't forget about supers, chun's super has a 1-frame startup and decapre herself has a 2-frame super. Those will definitely reach and take off a good chunk of life.
Chun Li's super is like 1.5 frames. It'll punish some -1 moves but not all of them. It'll also behave like a 1f link for some moves but 2f for others.
Is ex condor spire + on block? I can't seem to get breathing space once T Hawk gets close.
It was -3 when it hits on the first active frame, but he can space it so it hits meaty.

Ghazi

I'm planning on getting the physical release, so did Decapre turn out worse than Cammy? I'd like to play her, but would rather not if she's bs. For now, I'll stick with Ryu, Chun Li, and a pocket Sakura, if so :/

El Sloth

Banned
Right, this is last call for the PSN Team Tourney. Here's who I had at last count:

the_log_ride
hypernima
direct_quote
Imm0rt4l
Marz
howdyjacker
Passive Assassin
MiniBossBattle Onemic
El Sloth

If you want to participate let me know now as we'll be starting in a hour, barring something like the majority not being able to participate in which case I'll just delay it an hour or two. I'll be using a randomizer to pick the team captains and they'll pick their team members one by one depending on the order of their names in the randomizer.

Keep in mind that teams are three people, so you can't participate unless you can find two other people to even things out.

If someone can't/doesn't show up then we'll look for a replacement here.

Onemic

Right, this is last call for the PSN Team Tourney. Here's who I had at last count:

the_log_ride
hypernima
direct_quote
Imm0rt4l
Marz
howdyjacker
Passive Assassin
MiniBossBattle
El Sloth

If you want to participate let me know now as we'll be starting in a hour, barring something like the majority not being able to participate in which case I'll just delay it an hour or two. I'll be using a randomizer to pick the team captains and they'll pick their team members one by one depending on the order of their names in the randomizer.

Keep in mind that teams are three people, so you can't participate unless you can find two other people to even things out.

If someone can't/doesn't show up then we'll look for a replacement here.

ill join

El Sloth

Banned
All right, your three team captains as presented by Random.org:

hypernima
the_log_ride
Passive Assassin

Hyper gets first pick, Log second, etc etc.

Pick your guys from the list above and come up with a team name!

so hows Hakan doing now that some people have hopefully gotten some hands on him?

hands that slipped off very quickly due to the oil obviously

Bizazedo

Chun Li's super is like 1.5 frames. It'll punish some -1 moves but not all of them. It'll also behave like a 1f link for some moves but 2f for others.

It was -3 when it hits on the first active frame, but he can space it so it hits meaty.

Yeah, I got caught by it after a light scissor kick from Bison. It was like...hmmm...that's a lesson learned.

El Sloth

Banned
Alright, since only PassiveAssassin has gotten back to me I ran the names through the randomizer again:

Marz
howdyjacker
Passive Assassin

New team captains. Pass getting 3rd again was pure chance lol

El Sloth

Banned
Make your second pick, Log. And give me your team names. Making a bracket for three teams because I have too much free time clearly.

Top Bottom