• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Imm0rt4l

aww crap, did I miss it?

image.php

Owensboro

Thanks for the games guys. One of these days I'll actually learn how to play. Until then though, I'm going to keep missing my easy links.

Man don't hesistate to play Yun or whatever just cuz people think he's the best now. Cuz Yun gonna have bad matchups

Rushdown>Zoners
Zoners>Grapplers
Grapplers>Rushdown
Yah true, if there was a Hawk or Gief I could have been bodied.. I wonder if we'll see a Yun army at evo or not. I still think his lack of vanilla AE dive kick in USF4 will prevent a repeat of the vanilla AE train but we'll see...

Hopefully this clears up in a week when all the newer players go back to some other game.. I don't remember it being this bad before ultra..

Onemic

Yah true, if there was a Hawk or Gief I could have been bodied.. I wonder if we'll see a Yun army at evo or not. I still think his lack of vanilla AE dive kick in USF4 will prevent a repeat of the vanilla AE train but we'll see...

Same. I doubt there'll be a yun army. Maybe in japan but definitely not anywhere else.

Owensboro

And it was glorious.

Dropping Yang's rekkas all over the place. Slowing down my inputs has helped, but man in the moment it's so hard to tell myself to do that.

Dude, I'm like the king of button freak outs. I go into a round thinking I'm going to try to land two moves. 10 seconds later and I'm like FUCK IT HIT ALL THE BUTTONS. ONE OF THESE DAMN THINGS WILL WORK.

B00TE

Dude, I'm like the king of button freak outs. I go into a round thinking I'm going to try to land two moves. 10 seconds later and I'm like FUCK IT HIT ALL THE BUTTONS. ONE OF THESE DAMN THINGS WILL WORK.

Only rekkas are real bad for me, I'm pretty good at timing my normals and other specials. I used to be like that though. I'LL CATCH 'EM OFF GUARD WITH SOMETHIN'.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
Okay. So. I finally finagled a code for the Ultra newcomers' alt costumes (a bargain at $10 on eBay).

First I wondered, why are they "Alt 02s?" Then I began seeing Ultra characters online, with costumes I apparently could not display.

What are the Ultra characters' Alt 01s and how do I get them??

Lothars

Okay. So. I finally finagled a code for the Ultra newcomers' alt costumes (a bargain at $10 on eBay).

First I wondered, why are they "Alt 02s?" Then I began seeing Ultra characters online, with costumes I apparently could not display.

You get them by having a save for street fighter x tekken

Xevren

Think you need a Street fighter x Tekken save to get them.

Rolento's wakeup game is probably worse than Deejays. Dude is sigma free after being knocked down.

Yeah it's bummer, but I notice most Rolento's aren't taking advantage of his backflip on wakeup. It is invincible and doesn't require meter, so at least it's something

Rolento is bottom 5 free. Anyone who has played him knows the struggle. He's like a worst parts of Vega & Yang combined & I didn't think that was possible. He's like opposite of Blade, all of their weaknesses, none of their strengths.

Top Bottom