• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Un?)Official NeoGAF Madden League Rookie Draft Thread

Fifty

The Baltimore Ravens have released the first official picture of the Joey Keller action figure:

Unbreakable_MrGlass.jpg

Striker

So, once these final picks are over, can we trade/add/drop players we were ordered to pick for others? I got CB a kicker he wanted in the fifth.

Plus sign our new Free Agents. :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bump! This is a bump for fat Eeyore!

Took us barely over two months to complete season 2 and it would have been factor if not for the holidays (and Bob).

Fifty said:
The Baltimore Ravens have released the first official picture of the Joey Keller action figure:

Unbreakable_MrGlass.jpg
:lol!

LukeSmith

storybook77 said:
So what's the #1 pick going to be this year?

A punter? :lol

Gotta be Grimes. Cassel to Primetime Grimes. If I can get some time at work I want to do a Mock Draft for the top 15.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gotta be Grimes. Best player in there, and it replaces Bowe easily. And use the #5 for <fill in blank>

Rorschach

I think the CPU picks the highest OL if the guy isn't there. Unfortunately, this is a bad year for OL :p

[edit] My guess is Scooter Chapman!

[edi2]Peterboy: you can tell us who it is...no one is going to undercut you. :lol NFL teams usually announce it a week or two early.

PBY

Banned
Rorschach said:
I think the CPU picks the highest OL if the guy isn't there. Unfortunately, this is a bad year for OL :p

[edit] My guess is Scooter Chapman!

[edi2]Peterboy: you can tell us who it is...no one is going to undercut you. :lol NFL teams usually announce it a week or two early.

haha yeah i know, i've actually told everyone whose asked me via pm, and yes, Scooter will be the newest addition to the chiefs...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If you want to make sure it's correct, do it via the Xbox.

This is interesting now.... Who is Airbrian taking!?!? C'mon Grimey fall down to me!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
If you want to make sure it's correct, do it via the Xbox.

This is interesting now.... Who is Airbrian taking!?!? C'mon Grimey fall down to me!
If Grimey falls to 29, I'll eat my hat.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
If Grimey falls to 29, I'll eat my hat.
Check again mon a mi!!

Rookie (NOT FA!) Draft Order

Round 1

1. Chiefs
2. Titans.
3. Browns
4. Saints (From Redskins)
5. Chiefs (From Jets)
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Dolphins
10 Falcons ( From Bengals )
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Bengals ( From Falcons )
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Giants (From Pats)
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Ravens (From Bears)
26 Colts
27 Packers (From Chargers)
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 2

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Cowboys (From Browns)
4. Falcons ( From Redskins )
5. Jets
6. Browns (From Vikings)
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Packers ( From Dolphins )
10 Falcons ( From Bengals )
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Redskins (From Falcons)
16. Packers ( From Saints )
17. Niners
18. Broncos (From Jags)
19 Ravens
20 Patriots ( From Raiders )
21 Cardinals
22 Pats
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Pats (From Giants)
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 3

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Redskins
5. Jets
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Giants (From Dolphins)
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Bengals ( From Houston through ATL )
14. Cowboys
15. Redskins ( From Falcons )
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Panthers ( From Patriots )
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Falcons ( From Bills )
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

If AB doesn't take him peter might have another crack at him at 5. This year's Crabtree!? Make sure the phones work in your war-rooms people! I have two first round draft picks ready to be moved if the right guy is available!

I did it on the website last year with no problems. Plan on doing it through there again so I can at least pretend to watch tv with the wife while using her laptop to draft with.

LukeSmith

storybook77 said:
I did it on the website last year with no problems. Plan on doing it through there again so I can at least pretend to watch tv with the wife while using her laptop to draft with.

This is basically what I envision marriage being like. Pretending to do things my wife likes while I talk shit in Madden.

Rorschach

I did one, pheeniks. But don't base your pick off it. It's what I thought would happen not what I thought should be picked.

I'll redo mine since we know that peter is drafting now and has two top 5 picks!
LukeSmith said:
This is basically what I envision marriage being like. Pretending to do things my wife likes while I talk shit in Madden.
:lol

Lonestar

Hard to do a Mock Draft at work, 1 because I'm supposed to be doing work, and 2, the website still has that shitty glitch of not showing all the players in the All Category, but I might scrounge up some thoughts.

Lonestar

CB3 said:
all you do at work is post here anyway.

Which is why I'll put something together :p

Well, after I finish this quote. It's a slow time of year, and all I can think of is football. Day before the BCS game, work and Madden helps keep my mind occupated instead of exploding.

LJ11

peterb0y said:
haha yeah i know, i've actually told everyone whose asked me via pm, and yes, Scooter will be the newest addition to the chiefs...

Jamaal Charles available?

Top Bottom