• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems decent enough. I can't be stupid in firefights. The screen goes black and white pretty fast which actually pisses me off cause it's so beautiful I want to see it colorful all the time. I've died quite a few times though admittedly sometimes on purpose just to play the section again. There was one legitimite tough section.
Don't forget you can also restart the encounter from the pause menu.

m4st4

So, if I don't count this day (15:00 pm, meh) and if I don't count Monday (when I'm getting the game) - 5 DAYS TO GO.

Not such a big deal with Overwatch, upcoming Persona 5 stream and possible Civil War this weekend.

Skele7on

Banned
Are you not concerned this could be one of the stolen copies. If not why?

it's been a week and not one mention of a crime reference number for information on the case btw, which in the UK is very very strange, as with nintendo it was with the press release straight away.

Not saying not stolen, but mixed with the fact they leak on the old release date, it all seems a bit weird.

Definitely play ND games on hard guys, don't wuss out, they feel like the correct difficulty if you are familiar with video games. I breeze through UC and TLOU on normal it makes it almost not fun, like I have a cheat on or something.

If you can do a Hadouken or beat a Devil May Cry level with a high rating, I recommend hard.

Skele7on

Banned
Definitely play ND games on hard guys, don't wuss out, they feel like the correct difficulty if you are familiar with video games. I breeze through UC and TLOU on normal it makes it almost not fun, like I have a cheat on or something.

If you can do a Hadouken or beat a Devil May Cry level with a high rating, I recommend hard.

I just found it too campy on hard, I wanted to run out and be a bad ass.

I get what you mean, but I like playing normal for a decent pacing and to have a real story driven ride then go through crushing for my sins.

jwk94

So if somone buys that spanish copy off ebay, would the save file work with US, English copies and would the DLC work with US English PS Store?

Are you not concerned this could be one of the stolen copies. If not why?

It's a US copy, it's not stolen.

Mine just arrived at the local facility about 22 minutes away from me. I can smell the packed nitrogen in the case from here.

Screw you man. They processed yours three minutes before mine! That shouldn't be a big difference! We have to be on the same plane!

Also, what facility is this and where are you located?

So I tried to upload shots yesterday and I kept getting an error saying I had images that couldn't be uploaded. So how are some of you sharing pics from the game?

it is usps, those dudes sometimes don't even update the tracking until 20 minutes after it was delivered.

That's what happened lol, but it was like 30 seconds after, and I got a phone call from them too, I guess cause it was overnight.

Mine just arrives in my city post office

I'm probably closer to Kearny than you are.

Taking a quick shower while the update installs and then I'm playing!

Too slow man. Your copy is coming tomorrow but dear God the wait is excruciating! I woke up after three hours of sleep and couldn't fall back asleep because I was too excited.

I was on it, as soon as I got the message for the ebay auction it ended :/

I'm waiitng on that store to hit me up, I put my name on their list but they don't know when they'll be getting it. Only good thing is it's not far from me(about 20 minutes away) and it'll only be $60. Here's hoping they call me THIS WEEK.

rob305

Ughhhh I've had it, its 10:57am and I'm driving home again after 1hr at the office lol. Nothing productive being done at work. Uncharted here I come

farisr

I know. I just know my Uncharted 4 copy won't be here till the 10-12th. But that damn amazon delivery estimate of May 5th-May12th is making me hopeful I get it this thursday or friday. So stupid. Setting myself up for disappointment.

Maddison_Jay

Neo Member
So has anyone been playing any UK copies yet? Anyone had any bans from Sony? Noticed that people are selling used copies on eBay UK despite them being described as stolen!

SomTervo

So has anyone been playing any UK copies yet? Anyone had any bans from Sony? Noticed that people are selling used copies on eBay UK despite them being described as stolen!

This is what I'd like to know. Would be great to know if anywhere has broken street date.

I know my local brick and mortar are selling them on Saturday, but IDK about any sooner.

Ughhhh I've had it, its 10:57am and I'm driving home again after 1hr at the office lol. Nothing productive being done at work. Uncharted here I come

Damn you! I just saw I have no patients on Thursday so I am taking that day off. Today though is my long day, going to be torture.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

It's 10:23am here and I'm going to be driving home soon, but there won't be Uncharted 4 waiting there for me. :(

AKyemeni

MzqgnY8h.jpg

Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom