• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me I can't handle the thought of a Neo patch.

tumblr_mk7hwyxRdt1s60bsco1_500.gif

Fuck you guys I can't stop reading through the thread, I'm soo weak goddammit. Managed to stay spoiler free till now, Lord please give me the strength.

Worst delay ever confirmed?

Confirmed.

I can deal with leaks 2-3 days early.. but 2 WEEKS!?!?! That's just... you have to not be on the internet.

How about instead of just "staying strong" they release the damn game on PSN earlier than May 10th? Let the online retailers and stores as well. I love Ratchet & Clank, but the movie is out this Friday, so release the game next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Someone please close this thread and burn it. Its hard to control and I don't want to watch any clip.

Watched few sec of that water clip, Fuck, closed the tab instantly.

I concur with this universal ban and lock all discussion of Uncharted decision.

It's very, very hard not to click on this thread... really.

Tjamato88

Went ahead and preordered it on Amazon. Either I'll get it early or I'll get it on time with my Prime discount.

Will I get banned for a link to spoilers?

Boke1879

sony should release earlier now as a sorry at least on psn

THis won't happen. The small percentage of people that get any big release before launch won't make them push up the date. People gotta stop holding out hope.

I'll eat crow if they move it up.

Rozart

You guys are weak. Pause the vid. Close that window. Turn off your laptop. Ask your friend/roommate/partner to duct tape your hands together and walaaah, no more temptations.

Windowless basements are optional.

Boke1879

Good. I don't know why we are waiting anyways. Release the stupid thing.

They have their reasons. It was delayed for distribution reasons. It's pretty much a WW launch and it's clear a lot of other places don't even have their stock.

Unfortunately some stores don't honor release dates and you have a small percentage of people who get access to a high anticipated game. It sucks, but this isn't some new phenomenon

SZips

As a heads up, people will @ message you spoilers on Twitter and social media if you mention anything about Uncharted 4 and this early release.

Just had it happen to me and I caught it and blocked it before fully reading it.

Well I'd be cool if they started talking more about their MP modes and content. No need to talk about coop other than "We will have coop and these are some things you can expect" Maybe a quick clip of Drake and another known character shooting generic enemies in a known location(jungle). Some news or something.

wig

I couldn't resist. The game looks amazing. I can't believe there is still two weeks left for the official release. Naughty Dog pls. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom