• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Can't even scroll through this thread on a mobile without seeing YouTube thumbnails for beautiful Uncharted 4 vistas.

Good job, Sony.

Gurish

Fuck it, not watching, I want that next gen WOW moment to be as good as it can, not through a Youtube screen seeing someone else playing.

Hope Sony will have mercy to release it earlier than expected.

Welp

XkXrgHh.gif

Alienous

Sony need to do whatever Rockstar Games does if they want to stack copies of their biggest game of the year at retailers for weeks before launch.

I think Take-Two threaten to cut off supply to any chain caught selling GTA games early. They don't fuck around.

NightOnyx

I'm so tempted to watch the video but I'm not going to. It will all be worth it when I can play it on my tv at home. Goddammit Sony, why did you have to mess up and delay the game. We should all be playing this right now!

LuuKyK

Well if its any consolation for those looking for the videos, the guy who is uploading said he wont upload story clips or anything spoilerific like cutscenes. Just bits of gameplay. Apparently.

Boke1879

Sony need to do whatever Rockstar Games does if they want to stack copies of their biggest game of the year at retailers for weeks before launch.

I think Take-Two threaten to cut off supply to any chain caught selling GTA games early. They don't fuck around.

Man you need to chill lol. Just be careful and avoid places you know spoilers will be.

Gurish

Throwing you computer out the window.

Might be what happened, since that post he is gone...

Fuck guys you are really tempting me with all those praises, I feel like an alcoholic, "just a little sip, to feel the taste", gotta stay strong!

Might be what happened, since that post he is gone...

Fuck guys you are really tempting me with all those praises, I feel like an alcoholic, "just a little sip, to feel the taste", gotta stay strong!
Don't do it. As beautiful as that clip looks, I would have preferred to have seen it fresh while playing. Smacking myself right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom