• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't Sony keep the April 26th release date? Id be playing right now if they did! Instead I'm going to be spending two weeks avoiding spoilers.

Morts

Mine says arriving between May 2-6. I ordered back when Amazon had the pricing error.

I wouldn't get too excited unless people start getting tracking numbers.

Are you sure?

mine says today by 8, but it hasn't shipped yet.
Bah, you're right.
I got faked out since got a UPS notice via email overnight. It's a different Amazon order

Dammit Amazon
mE9zD6R.jpg

Dinosur

Apparently mine is arriving today too (Amazon US).

It's actually a great thing because I'm going to be out of town right after the legit release date so I wouldn't have been able to play it right away.

edit: Or not. :(

KorrZ

Mine says "Arriving today" but "Shipping soon" I'm assuming this is just a glitch since I preordered it ages ago and it was originally supposed to be out today.

Bl@de

I wouldn't trust Amazon too much. German mail (not DHL) for example has no tracking. My Kingdom Hearts 2.5 order is on "arriving today" since March. And I doubt it will ever change (to clarify ... it arrived in March but the status was never changed ... so Amazon has a couple of glitches when it comes to tracking)

Remf

It's a glitch with Amazon guys. Mine says it will arrive today, but no tracking info so don't get your hopes up.

zsynqx

You amazon people are gunna end up disappointed, but there are definitely smaller retailers in the UK selling it early.

I had a delivery date of April 26th as well.

But the moment I updated my credit card, the actual delivery date was shown i.e. early may

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I thought it was odd the other day when I noticed my shipping date never updated on my preorder. Mine says arriving today like everyone else, but no tracking info. Would be nice if it showed up, but I don't see that happening.

Mine says arriving Friday, I guess that was the original release date in the UK?

I'll believe it when I'm holding it in my cold, dead hands.

May have mixed my aphorisms there. No matter.

Sounds like everyone needs to chill. Don't think Amazon would be that careless to mistakenly ship one of the most heavily promoted things on their site right now and fuck up their relationship with Sony and ND like that. As for mum and pop stores, that's inevitable when you print and ship doscs so damn early compared to release. Bit foolish of Sony to think otherwise. Have to double-down on my thread avoidance now.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
No word on NA slipping up?

I got a couple trips to make then :p

Kinda off topic but my pre order on Psn seems to be cancelled? Just noticed today that i have plenty of cash in my Psn wallet. Got no notification or anything.

Only thing i remember was that i filled out some form in January to keep my pre order. What's up with that?

Jacknapes

Lucky for those getting it early/have it early. Mines still showing May 10th, but i did order on Shopto. Still, doesn't matter too much as i'm still polishing off a few games beforehand.

Kiyo

Kinda off topic but my pre order on Psn seems to be cancelled? Just noticed today that i have plenty of cash in my Psn wallet. Got no notification or anything.

Only thing i remember was that i filled out some form in January to keep my pre order. What's up with that?

The thing you filled out was for the first delay. When they delayed it again, they just refunded everyone without even asking and cancelled all preorders.

prag16

Banned
(Didn't read the whole topic; maybe somebody already stated this...) Amazon's (US) site claims my copy is being delivered today, but it hasn't shipped yet. Looks like it's confused since the original release date was today...

EDIT: Yes, lots of people are seeing this. Odd glitch. Other games have been delayed in the past that I had preordered, and didn't have this issue.

so incredibly jealous of people getting this game early
I ordered the special edition system bundle
says it will arrive on May 10th lol

RankFTW

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck I've had a pre order on Amazon UK for the last year but just 3 days ago decided to cancel it and bought the download version instead >.<

Bought mine for £75 to arrive tomorrow. I expect more listings to appear over the next few days. Multiple appeared today within an hour and all sold out quick. All sellers from London too

I'd call that a reasonable price and would probably bite at that, but the £90+ prices are comical.

DryvBy

It's a glitch with Amazon guys. Mine says it will arrive today, but no tracking info so don't get your hopes up.

I don't know why people keep saying that. I have 2 other packages arriving today and only one of them has tracking info.

I'd just wait and see. We'll find out in a few hours if anyone gets one. My phone alerts me when a package arrives so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom