• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on target.

Not with Darth Druckmann on your tail.
giphy.gif

DirtyLarry

Kinda off topic but my pre order on Psn seems to be cancelled? Just noticed today that i have plenty of cash in my Psn wallet. Got no notification or anything.

Only thing i remember was that i filled out some form in January to keep my pre order. What's up with that?
I had the same issue this past Friday. Noticed it as I was downloading the Mirrors Edge beta. (and I did do the second Uncharted 4 preorder with the form). I contacted their support and as I was talking to them (did the online chat), it magically fixed itself.

So reaching out to their support may be worth it.

Yeah, looking like a glitch on my end. I had to update my payment option and after I saved it, the game reverted back to the May 10 release date. Bummer.

LQX

Even Amazon US has been itching to ship it. I noticed the shipping progress bar has been ready ship for over a week now.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Fun for those who are able to play the game early, but I am not afraid of spoilers. I rarely buy new games at launch, and I don`t see a lot of spoilers because of that.

FelipeMGM

Retailers might not sell this week anymore after this case went out wild, but Im pretty sure they will start selling early again after the reviews drop on May 4th

Dominator

If Amazon is getting it now, some stores might be as well. I have a store where they get things early and sell, I got Uncharted 2 five days early, and Uncharted 3 a week early (from that movie theater promotion thing I attended). It's like a tradition I get them early, hope it continues lol

My Amazon US order says it will be here with no tracking info provided. Has anyone like this received there's yet. My Amazon orders usually arrive around noon to 1 pm eastern time.

W1SSY

Mine says it's arriving today but has no shipping information and I was not charged yet. I will be surprised if it actually arrives today.

Audioboxer

Well it looks like Argos might break release date. On other pre-order pages it says not available for home delivery. UC4 says home delivery within a day.

Could always take a punt and cancel it if not. lol @ paying twice if not more the price on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom