• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22, $39.99

After watching the trailer, this feels like it would make a better CG movie-spinoff than a game.

Maybe once we see some gameplay, I'll change my mind.

Nice. No surprises here at all. Was expecting an AUgust/September release and a $40 dollar price tag. With GCC I can get this for about 32-34 dollars with tax. Seems reasonable for a 10 hour game.

sackninja

They said owners of the 'triple pack' will get Lost Legacy digital for free. Is that the Jak triple pack, UC Remastered triple pack, or something else?

It was the season pass for Uncharted 4 that got pulled when this increased in size to a full standalone thing.

Elginer

sistaNR.gif

Dat Ass.

BigEmil

Why do I get the feeling gifs like this will become real popular when it finally releases? :p
I see Chloe in that GIF picking up a high score review from that box and piles it on top of other high score reviews on that table to be used in Review Thread haha 😂

The JT

Neo Member
Great release date, enough time before Destiny 2. Sucks that's those that to preorder before the price increase get no bonus. If I knew it was going to get a physical release I'll would wait to preorder.

I couldn't stop grinning watching that trailer. This has the potential to be so, so good.

Badass women teaming up in an Indiana Jones adventure. Whew!

Price point is encouraging that this will be a meaty experience.
I'm all good having bought digital deluxe anyway.

And yup, dat ass lol

Top Bottom