• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

Sean C

Er, Brienne, if Littlefinger somehow turned the entire castle garrison against Sansa, you wouldn't be that much help at that point.

Because the Destroyer Army of the Great Other across the Wall in the Frozen North can't swim. Don't bully them about it pls

plot holes out the ass

it makes sense

if they didn't worry about water, then they would've just gone across it through hardhome and have avoided the wall.

I think the only zombie fiction I know of where water doesn't stop zombies is the We're Alive podcast

The Zombies just walk through the water however slowly it would take

And to be fair, those zombies are more like mutants

JDMC13

Because the Destroyer Army of the Great Other across the Wall in the Frozen North can't swim. Don't bully them about it pls

plot holes out the ass

Zombies sinking is one of the few zombie tropes that makes sense. No air in lungs, no buoyancy.

rucury

Banned
it makes sense

if they didn't worry about water, then they would've just gone across it through hardhome and have avoided the wall.

Zombies sinking is one of the few zombie tropes that makes sense. No air in lungs, no buoyancy.

I refuse to accept the White Walkers cannot swim or at least dive and go back up. I think the problem is their wight army, that is what the wall is currently stopping.

Choabac

I refuse to accept the White Walkers cannot swim or at least dive and go back up. I think the problem is their wight army, that is what the wall is currently stopping.

In the books a report from the Night's watch in Hardhome said that there were "dead things in the water".

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I am Daenerys the White! I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.

She took all 3 dragons....

White Walkers going to kill one of them.

duckroll

Imagine if they didn't have production bottlenecks and Jon brought Ghost along for this episode. Would have been so much better...

No Ghost at Hardhome. No Ghost at Battle of the Bastards. No Ghost at Battle at Icy Lake. Shame shame shame.

Why don't the white walkers just freeze the lake
Back in the Hardhome episode in season 5, when the Night's King was at the dock, I thought he was going to freeze the water leading out to the boat Jon was on. What with them seemingly having the ability to bring down those cold winds and all.

Or we just need some zombie Krakens.

duckroll

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

D&D have reduced Westeros to the size of a postage stamp.

RQUbmAH.jpg

Top Bottom