• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

I think it would probably only take a couple of hours to fly across Westeros. These people are just not accustomed to flying that distance.

How big is it supposed to be?

Oh hey Jon, yeah just keep fighting the underlings instead of getting on the dragon and getting the fuck out of there, this is really smart.

Ugh

duckroll

Gotta love how he gets the spear from his second in command. Dramatically walks up and has a sweeping view of the battlefield. Sees a huge stationary dragon target right there on the ground with all the enemies preparing to use it to escape. And then aims his spear a the distant moving target in the sky BEHIND that target and throws.

I think it would probably only take a couple of hours to fly across Westeros. These people are just not accustomed to flying that distance.

How big is it supposed to be?

South America.

Even on a Jumbo Jet it should takes at least 5 hours. And I don't think dragons go that fast...

jett

D-Member
I really hate that they killed a dragon.

Three was a nice number for the dragon queen, and it was the same number that Aegon had.

I don't fucking like two. I don't like it at all.

I was gonna complain that they only killed one of the seven idiots, but they did kill a dragon. Which I don't like at all lol.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Three was a nice number for the dragon queen, and it was the same number that Aegon had.

I was gonna complain that they only killed one of the seven idiots, but they did kill a dragon. Which I don't like at all lol.

Least one didn't die to a stupid wooden arrow from Bronn.

Choabac

Gotta love how he gets the spear from his second in command. Dramatically walks up and has a sweeping view of the battlefield. Sees a huge stationary dragon target right there on the ground with all the enemies preparing to use it to escape. And then aims his spear a the distant moving target in the sky BEHIND that target and throws.

The Night King is no damn spawn camper.

yunbuns

Nah one of them had to go eventually. #justicefordirewolves

CGI ain't cheap though

And wtf is up with this Arya and Sansa shit...terrible

At least one or the other both will die before this is over

The Night King likes sport

don't insult the night king

This is the Game of Thrones I know and love. A battle with thousands of zombies and nobody dies except the redshirts and a named character who is as close to a redshirt as physically possible. Oh, and one of the lesser dragons to set up future drama.

Sean C

Arya's dialogue became hard to hear on my TV when she started trying to convince Sansa she was about to peel her face off. I think it was the sound of Ned and Cat spinning in their graves.

Let's count the stupid in this episode.

1: Fake kill Thoros, only to kill him of screen 20min later.
2: Gendry runs back to Castle Black, they send a raven to Dany, and she flys across the continent, before the undead can cross a lake.
3: Ghostrider Benjen.

Top Bottom