• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

Turin

Banned
Yo what the hell with Longclaw's eye actually opening when Jon gets out of the water.

I was sure that was a cheap photoshop job but that hilt eye definitely opens when he gets out.

Pretty sure that was an unintentional lighting effect.

Yo what the hell with Longclaw's eye actually opening when Jon gets out of the water.

I was sure that was a cheap photoshop job but that hilt eye definitely opens when he gets out.

I believe the reasoning is the gems for eyes are translucent enough that Kit moving behind it gives it that eye opening effect. Who knows if it was intentional.

WarMacheen

Just a trick of the light. GoT Director shut this theory down.

Burt

Ah, alright then. Pretty damn convincing though, I went back and looked over it a few times.

Anyway

Holdontoyourbutts.gif

.... I didn't know about that thing.....

Karma going hard I guess

You know if they really do go with the undead dragon melting the wall thing then what was the night king gonna do if they didn't do that stupid plan where he caught that dragon. Just stand there?

WTF is Sandor talking about.

Ever wonder who gave him those scars?

ljrqAXW.png

Top Bottom