• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Tournament III Black: Online players list

Teknoman

5d5m3t.jpg

Major additions in the 2.0 patch-

- Major enhancements to Server Browser
- Visual and menu flow overhaul for improved useability of user interface.
- Significant AI improvements, especially in vehicle gametypes.
- Client-side demo recording support
- Improved networking performance.
- Midgame map, game type, and mutator voting support
- Award system using Steam Achievements
- Improved mod support

Titan Pack

A major expansion to Unreal Tournament 3. The Titan Pack gives players a substantial amount of enhanced features and new content, including many original environments, new gametypes, the namesake Titan mutator, powerful deployables and weapons, new characters, and the Stealthbender vehicle.

Visual training aids

UNREAL TOURNAMENT III BLACK HD TRAILER

HOW TO PLAY GREED

SURVIVING AS A TITAN

HOW TO PLAY BETRAYAL

Online players list:

*Need your actual UT III name, but Steam ID helps for all around gaming*

GAF name - UT III Black - Steam ID

Teknoman - TeknomanEX - Teknoman
Blizzard - AgentElrond - Blizzard
Volcynika - Volcynika - Volcynika
Teknopathetic - TreDay - Tre`
Jsnake - Hexjackal - Jsnake
Traced-Velocity - Traced-Velocity - Traced-Velocity.zom
Dani - iwasdani - iwasdani
Corran Horn - Corran666 - Corran666
JonAmikar - Amikar - N/A
Ryn - SakuraRyn - SakuraRyn
Sanjay - Sanjur0 - Sanjay
Killer - xixKillerxix - KillerxPC
MrBob - MrBob2k99 - Mrbob
Orellio - Orellio - Oreoleo
Itxaka - Itxaka - Itxaka

bengraven

Why is this game gifted to me on my Steam "Games" list...

EDIT: Never mind, I see the update in the Gaming forum.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Corran Horn - Corran666 - Corran666
I dont play UT that often anymore but if people send me a steam message if a gaf server is starting ill join

Oreoleo

Blizzard told me to post in here so I am. I've only played online like once or twice; been focusing on single player thus far and I'm mostly enjoying it. Blizz had the idea of doing co-op campaign with a couple people so I'm just throwing that out there for anyone who might be interested. Maybe this Friday or Saturday?

Anyway, Steam name: Oreoleo / http://steamcommunity.com/id/ed
UT3 name: Orellio

Volcynika

Orellio said:
Blizzard told me to post in here so I am. I've only played online like once or twice; been focusing on single player thus far and I'm mostly enjoying it. Blizz had the idea of doing co-op campaign with a couple people so I'm just throwing that out there for anyone who might be interested. Maybe this Friday or Saturday?

Anyway, Steam name: Oreoleo / http://steamcommunity.com/id/ed
UT3 name: Orellio

Maybe, but I've got RE5 and MadWorld this weekend :D

Oreoleo

Blizzard said:
I'll try to add people on the list now. I'm up for some online co-op or whatever this weekend!

Tonight is the night! I was at my buddy's all yesterday but tonight I'll be around for some co-op action :D

Blizzard

Banned
We played several matches in co-op, but then either the guy hosting shut down, or it crashed...has anyone else managed to get the "complete campaign in co-op" achievement, or does it always crash?

Oreoleo

Blizzard said:
We played several matches in co-op, but then either the guy hosting shut down, or it crashed...has anyone else managed to get the "complete campaign in co-op" achievement, or does it always crash?

I looked into this a little actually. The map we were playing when we got kicked/disconnected wasn't the last level in that chapter of the campaign. There were still 3 or 4 maps to go.

------

I've been downloading a ton of custom maps the past couple days :D

Here's a link to a list of all the UT99 map remakes for UT3:
http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=652222

And the "essential" UT3 custom maps:
http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/static.php?page=UT3Essential

I also STRONGLY recommend hunting down the HOLP (Hardcore Oldskool Low Poly) packs 1&2. They aren't much to look at but they capture the essence that made UT99 so awesome back in the day. It made me realize how bland most of the huge VCTF/Warpath levels feel in comparison.

itxaka

Defeatist
I bougth it!

Don't know if it will work on my actual laptop but well....it was cheap...and so easy to buy.

Itxaka/Itxaka

Top Bottom