• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

That's an awesome price.

I have a spare PSTV sitting in my cupboard, going to be my "future proof" console to allow me to play Vita games in the future.

Which is why it's a shame that games like Zero Time Dilemma require a patch to be PSTV compatible.

L.O.R.D

That's an awesome price.

I have a spare PSTV sitting in my cupboard, going to be my "future proof" console to allow me to play Vita games in the future.

Which is why it's a shame that games like Zero Time Dilemma require a patch to be PSTV compatible.

the white list patch or the official patch?

Varth

So, time is close to order Super Robot Taisen Asia, and I could grab the chance to get some other english Asia Vita game. Any alternatives to Play-Asia or YesAsia specifically for this kind of stuff?

Takao

Banned
So, time is close to order Super Robot Taisen Asia, and I could grab the chance to get some other english Asia Vita game. Any alternatives to Play-Asia or YesAsia specifically for this kind of stuff?

You mean Moon Dwellers? That's only for PS4. SRW V is the one with the SEA English Vita print coming.

As for alternative retailers, check out Heavy Arm.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
World of FF special and collector's editions announced but only standard for Vita.
Saves me some money at least. All these special editions of niche games are killing my wallet.

Quixzlizx

Is there a list somewhere of games that have Asia English releases? I'm more looking for games that haven't been officially localized, but I'm OK with an exhaustive list.

Takao

Banned
World of FF special and collector's editions announced but only standard for Vita.
Saves me some money at least. All these special editions of niche games are killing my wallet.

In NA, Vita is supposed to get the SE with the art book.

Is there a list somewhere of games that have Asia English releases? I'm more looking for games that haven't been officially localized, but I'm OK with an exhaustive list.

Games released in English in SEA on cart but not available at all in NA/EU:

- Moe Chronicle
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus
- Airship Q (via patch)
- Gundam Breaker 3
- Deemo: The Last Recital
- SD Gundam G-Generation Genesis (pending release)
- Super Robot Wars V (pending release)
- Moe Chronicle Crystal (pending release - possibly cancelled)

Quixzlizx

In NA, Vita is supposed to get the SE with the art book.

Games released in English in SEA on cart but not available at all in NA/EU:

- Moe Chronicle
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus
- Airship Q (via patch)
- Gundam Breaker 3
- Deemo: The Last Recital
- SD Gundam G-Generation Genesis (pending release)
- Super Robot Wars V (pending release)
- Moe Chronicle Crystal (pending release - possibly cancelled)

Thanks!

Shizuka

As far as the Vita version is concerned, Gal*Gun has severe loading and framerate issues. Well, the framerate isn't that bad most of the times, but the loadings are abysmal for this day and age, regardless of the platform.

Not a stealth release, just a reviewer with an early copy :)

Releases in US and EU on 7/26!

Aren't you going to announce this publicly? lol July 26th is in 4 days and outside of GAF and that YouTube video, there's been no official announcement.

Just strikes me as weird that you've planned to release this game on the same day of Europe for (probably) months now, but haven't said anything. Doesn't seem like a good way to market a product imo. A simple announcement on Twitter would have sufficed.

RK128

As far as the Vita version is concerned, Gal*Gun has severe loading and framerate issues. Well, the framerate isn't that bad most of the times, but the loadings are abysmal for this day and age, regardless of the platform.

The frame rate issues are minor to me, as for a UE3 title, the game runs decently on Vita. Could be a lot better, but still, could be worse.

The loading times are quite long and I agree they are a problem.

The game itself is good enough; fun abit dumb light gun game that has some fun mechanics (different routes, focus on story) but some elements rub me the wrong way :(.

Overall, quite solid and enjoying it so far despite having a few issues.

BTA

A PS TV has always been tempting to have, for whatever reason. If it ever drops to around $20 again I'd definitely bite.

incpdo

The frame rate issues are minor to me, as for a UE3 title, the game runs decently on Vita. Could be a lot better, but still, could be worse.

The loading times are quite long and I agree they are a problem.

The game itself is good enough; fun abit dumb light gun game that has some fun mechanics (different routes, focus on story) but some elements rub me the wrong way :(.

Overall, quite solid and enjoying it so far despite having a few issues.

This reminds me of how much binding of isaac has improved in performance in comparison to when it came out. I was playing this today. i mean this game never had issues that bother me but there was some slowdowns when there were too many enemies in the screen. This wasnt because of any updates or patches from the game itself but from the last improvement updates for vita. I just wish a big last update improving the download list and the performance of the console a little more. I know im dreaming too much. Btw try binding of isaac , the difference is there and it feels much tighter gameplay wise ( it was already really good)

Any suggestions for where I can get the gal gun limited edition? The one with the artbook and outer box only. Not the super expensive one.

I've only seen it available in Spain.

http://www.xtralife.es/playstation-4/gal-gun-double-peace-edicion-limitada/21156

International shipping starts at 23€ though, so lol

As far as I know and from what PQube has said, there is no english version of it.

Maybe you rub them the wrong way

I've only seen it available in Spain.

http://www.xtralife.es/playstation-4/gal-gun-double-peace-edicion-limitada/21156

International shipping starts at 23€ though, so lol

As far as I know and from what PQube has said, there is no english version of it.

Maybe you rub them the wrong way

Thanks. GAME UK says preorder for artbook but ztralife is the only site with that picture. I'll probably import vita LE from them and buy normal on ps4 when my import store gets it.

Thanks. GAME UK says preorder for artbook but ztralife is the only site with that picture. I'll probably import vita LE from them and buy normal on ps4 when my import store gets it.

Game.es also has it, but as far as I can tell they don't ship internationally

I kind of want the artbook and DLC as well, but PQube make that pretty difficult here

Is Ray Gigant good? The store entry makes it sound like a work of art.

Fun and easy dungeon crawling and combat (bar one little spike at the start of chapter 12 I think), gorgeous graphics for both player characters and bosses, bloody awful cliche story with rubbish dialogue and anime tropes. I just finished the game a couple of days back and really enjoyed the actual gameplay of the game (having never played a DRPG before this was a nice welcome to the genre) but I just hated the story the more it went on, dialogue was awful and I really couldn't warm to any of the characters at all (they are all jerks, in my opinion).

That's a plus, because nothing that gets easily crushed in the mail. ;-)
I have 2 of their artbook LEs. Boxes are good. Unlike usa senran estival that got destroyed. Wish i could pay and get an extra replacement box.

In fact I'm avoiding buying the GG revelator ce because I know it doesn't come in a box to house the items. Kind of a deal breaker. I'll probably buy the vinyl later cheap if they sell

ty_hot

I feel like a lost many opportunities of buying cheap vita games in the last few weeks in PSN Sales. I will probably have a Vita at some point (i have a 3ds but I already played most of the games that I wanted, so soon I will trade it)...

Edit. Forgot to ask, is it possible to use bluetooth headphones with the vita?

That's too bad, I was gonna get Vita because I thought it might be better with the touch screen.

Shinriji

I feel like a lost many opportunities of buying cheap vita games in the last few weeks in PSN Sales. I will probably have a Vita at some point (i have a 3ds but I already played most of the games that I wanted, so soon I will trade it)...

Edit. Forgot to ask, is it possible to use bluetooth headphones with the vita?

Yes, but wired only.

I wonder if/when we're going to get any news about Telltale's games coming to Vita. It's been 2 years since they announced Tales from the Borderlands; 1 year since they announced Game of Thrones and Minecraft; 8 months since Borderlands & GoT had their final episodes and 5 months since they re-confirmed the games were coming.

But nothing, other than news of Batman and Walking Dead (which I understand are gonna make more money, but still).

I hope they get retail releases too, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Top Bottom