• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

I bet Mugen Souls is next.

There's only two days left, all sorts of things they could fit in the last two teasers (Agarest/Genkai Tokki/MeiQ/Mugen Souls/Sorcery Saga).

I'm guessing it'll be MeiQ and Mugen Souls, because they seem to be showing RPG franchises that have released fairly recently.

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/a-history-of-vita-games-external-porting-studios/

So, I finished writing an article I'd been working on for some time about the work done by various porting studios on Vita. It's a lengthy read, but I hope it's fairly interesting (I found it interesting to write at least) and I'm always interested to hear what other people have to say about the subject.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens to all of these studios on Vita going forward (if anything happens with them) too.

while i can maybe agree with some of these points IMO is:
a simple but very hardcore beat'em up
hardcore including alll the features of such genre like repetitive gameplay, little to no depth in the fighting style and over the top themes.
So , i have to be honest i really like this game over all.

Edit : what i mean is , this game could be awesome in the 90's industry but we are in 2016 , we know better and we have lots of games to play so we have more demands than in the 90's . For a 2016 game is not anything new , but for someone that enjyed the hell out of the "golden age of videogames" , yeah its lots of fun

Oh I do agree that Uppers is designed to be a beat em up like the ones from the 90's. Problem is that they also tried to add features more in line with the current trend of videogame design but whether budger, hardware limitations or inexperience from Bullets, those two elements weren't mesh properly. Leaving us with a half-baked game that doesn't deliver on neither front.

The game it is fun on small bursts but the lanaguage barrier is a huge problem and honestly, is not a game worth full price.

Fady K

Hi guys! I haven't updated or cleaned this thread up since almost 2 months ago, so naturally, not only did I want to clean up the main page (it's already done, check it out - so many games added to the Japanese and English list) rather I wanted to give you guys something big since many of you waited so long , look below for the biggest Vita update yet I have ever worked on I believe. ENJOY <3 <3 <3

* Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors - Introduction trailer (Likely NSFW). Out in NA on September 20th, 3 days later in Europe.
CG2-Intro-PV_07-13-16.jpg

Criminal-Girls-2-West-Sept-Ann.jpg

* Akiba's Beat - Here's a new character trailer (Yamato Hongo). Out this winter in North America at least.
g7muWzj.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-26-16_010.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-09-16_001.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-09-16_005.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-09-16_009.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-09-16_010.jpg

Akibas-Beat_06-09-16_012.jpg

* Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Game is out now in Japan. Enjoy some screens and art, plus the latest Japanese TV Spot:
Ys-VIII_06-02-16_001.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-10-16_001.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-16-16_001.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-16-16_003.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-16-16_007.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-24-16_001.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-24-16_002.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-30-16_001.jpg

Ys-VIII_06-30-16_002.jpg

* Fate/Extella - Some new screens from Xseed's upcoming fighter (due out in November in Japan and this winter in English)
Fate-Extella_07-14-16_003.jpg

Fate-Extella_07-14-16_005.jpg

Fate-Extella_07-14-16_007.jpg

Fate-Extella-The-Umbral-Star_2016_07-14-16_018.png_600.jpg

Fate-Extella-The-Umbral-Star_2016_07-14-16_028.jpg_600.jpg

Fate-Extella-The-Umbral-Star_2016_07-14-16_009.png_600.jpg

* Toukiden 2 comes out in Japan in a few days (the 28th) - the demo is out on the Japanese PSN if you're interested. Here's a new gameplay video. The game got a very high score in Famitsu - 36/40. Also, here's the opening movie.
Toukiden-2-Gameplay_07-15-16.jpg

* Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa - in case any of you missed it, the game will launch digitally in Europe as well on the same day as the NA version.
AW-Phoenix-Festa-EU-July-26.jpg

AW-Phoenix-Festa-Ann-AX16.jpg

* Super Robot Wars V - In case any of you missed it, here are some recent screens from the game, due in Japan in 2017.
Super-Robot-Wars-V_2016_06-16-16_001.jpg_600.jpg

Super-Robot-Wars-V_2016_06-16-16_008.jpg_600.jpg

Super-Robot-Wars-V_2016_06-16-16_010.jpg_600.jpg

Super-Robot-Wars-V_2016_06-16-16_024.jpg_600.jpg

* Reco Love: Blue Ocean and Reco Love: Gold Beach - Seems like a new love simulator from Kadokawa and Dingo (out in Japan on Aug 25). Gameplay here (guessing NSFW
Reco-Love-Dated-Aug-25-JP.jpg

Reco-Love-Vid_06-09-16.jpg

Reco-Love-Gameplay_07-13-16.jpg

* Uppers - As the English trophies for this game have popped up, this could mean a localization is on the way (this is what happened with Valkyrie Drive!). Game just released in Japan. You can try out the demos on the Japanese PSN store as well.
Uppers_07-04-16.jpg

* World of Final Fantasy is getting a limited edition on the Vita when it releases on October 25th, 2016. Also, enjoy the brand new trailer.
WoFF-CE_07-21-16_002.jpg

* Atelier Firis: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Journey hits Japan on September 29th. Here are some new art and screens, plus the debut trailer:
Atelier-Firis_06-12-16_001.jpg

Atelier-Firis_06-12-16_002.jpg

Atelier-Firis_06-12-16_003.jpg

Atelier-Firis_06-12-16_009.jpg

Atelier-Firis_07-18-16_011.jpg

Atelier-Firis_07-18-16_Top.jpg

* Demon Gaze II - For those who missed it, the game will launch on October 13th in Japan. Here's a look at the debut trailer
Demon-Gaze-2_Fami-shot_06-08-16_001.jpg

Demon-Gaze-2_Fami-shot_06-08-16_003-600x339.jpg

Demon-Gaze-2-Dated-JP-Init.jpg

* Touhou Genso Wanderer - For those who missed the recent trailer from anime expo, here it is. Reminder, this hits digitally and physically early 2017, thanks to NIS America :D
Touhou-Genso-Wanderer_2016_06-08-16_001.jpg_600.jpg

Mystery-Gensokyo-Western-Ann-NISA.jpg

* Divine Prison Tower: Mary Skelter - Here's a trailer detailing the job system. Out in Japan on October 13.
wyBMizi.jpg

* Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates - Recent gameplay footage. Out in Japan on August 14.
Seven-Pirates_06-16-16.jpg

* Berserk hits the Vita digitally this Fall (September 21 in Japan). Trailer here.
MYmjX30.jpg

Berserk-West-Fall-Launch.jpg

Berserk-Koei-Tecmo_2016_07-07-16_018.jpg_600.jpg

Berserk_07-07-16_003.jpg

* Project Code: Daten - First announced nearly 2 years ago, this Cthulhu mythos dungeon RPG from Kadokawa Games will be released sometime next year, based on this lineup trailer.
uRqEEsr.jpg

* Gal Gun: Double Peace has been slightly delayed in the west - July 29 for Europe and August 2nd for NA. Latest Trailer.
Gal-Gun-Delay-West_07-11-16.jpg

* Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros hits Japan on September 21. Latest trailer here.
Utawarerumono-Two-Hakuoros-PV_07-06-16.jpg

* Neo Atlas 1469 - New trailer for Artdink's discovery simulation game. Out in Japan on October 27.
Neo-Atlas-1469-OP-Movie.jpg

Neo-Atlas-1469_Fami-shot_06-22-16_003-600x339.jpg

* Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness - Introduction trailer for NIS America's upcoming visual novel (Sept 13 and 16 in NA and Europe respectively).
Psycho-Pass-PV_06-21-16.jpg

fUQHENi.png

* Yomawari: Night Alone For those wishing to learn more about NIS America's upcoming cute yet equally horrifying Vita mystery adventure, check out this system trailer. Out on October 25 in NA and 28th in Europe.
g6rmmHp.png

* 2064: Read Only Memories - The cyberpunk traditional adventure game hits the Vita on August 16. Cast Announcement Trailer here.
y0g87vf.jpg

AYiLUCf.png

* Bad Apple Wars - For any who missed the announement from earlier this month, Aksys is localizing a number of visual novels for the Vita. First up, Bad Apple Wars, a romantic action adventure novel.
bKGwpqT.jpg

* Collar X Malice is another visual novel being localized by Aksys Games - seems to be based on a crime story in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
LMIG0mi.png

* Period Cube: Torikago no Amadeus - another visual novel being localized by Aksys Games.
KHk8dDGl.jpg

* Tokyo Xanadu - For those who missed it, this lovely RPG is being localized by one of the very best Vita supporters out there - Aksys Games. Physical too - early 2017. No info known yet if this will feature any of the upcoming PS4 version's extras.
lsP6x73.jpg

* Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate this comes out in two days! Don't forget, you can pick up the exclusive limited edition from the Aksys store.
Shiren-Aksys-Web-Store-LE-Ann.jpg

UH5ZWah.jpg

* Idol Death Game TV - some screens from D3 Publisher's upcoming adventure game from developer Witchcraft. Out in Japan on October 20.
nH8Zv94.jpg

Idol-Death-Game-TV_Fami-shot_07-06-16_001.jpg

Idol-Death-Game-TV_Fami-shot_07-06-16_002-600x338.jpg

Idol-Death-Game-TV_Fami-shot_07-06-16_003-600x338.jpg

Idol-Death-Game-TV_07-14-16_011.jpg

Idol-Death-Game-TV_07-14-16_Top.jpg

* World End Economica - Reminder: the game consisting of a visual novel trilogy is coming out physically thanks to the heroes at Limited Run Games. Sometime in 2017.
World-End-Economica-PS4-PSV-Ann.jpg

* Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni will release in English on September 16th in both North America and Europe thanks to PQube. Ricedigital.co.uk is offering limited editions of the game as well featuring pre-order bonus cards, a PS Vita peach skin case, the official soundtrack, an official artbook, and a special box designed by the game's producer. Pre-order here.
p55O3OU.jpg

VD-Bhikkhuni-Dated-West.jpg

* Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur - Square Enix is bringing their series to the Vita. The game will still be free to play though updated over the mobile versions. Trailer here.
al3nR9W.jpg

* Mutant Mudds: Super Challenge - Nighthawk Interactive is bringing the sequel to the previously released platformer on the Vita from Renegade Kid in TWO days ^_^ Debut trailer here.
od0fgm6.jpg

* SD Gundam G Generation Genesis hits Japan on November 22. Here's a new trailer. Furthermore, an Asian English release is due out for both PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in late 2016.
SD-Gundam-Nov-22-JP.jpg

* Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru - The latest Samurai Warriors game has been announced and is scheduled for release in Japan in 2016. Enjoy these new screens.
20aKc3h.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_001.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_003.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_005.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_007.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_009.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_011.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_012.jpg

Samurai-Warriors-Sanada-Maru_07-14-16_013.jpg

* MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - comes out physically and digitally on September 13 (NA) and 16 (EU). Enjoy the first English screenshots as well as the new trailer.
MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death_2016_07-12-16_009.jpg_600.jpg

MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death_2016_07-12-16_007.jpg_600.jpg

MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death_2016_07-12-16_006.jpg_600.jpg

MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death_2016_07-12-16_005.jpg_600.jpg

MeiQ-Labyrinth-of-Death_2016_07-12-16_002.jpg_600.jpg

* Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky - the first English trailer has been released by Aksys Games. Check it out. Out in English on October 18.
Exist-Archive_07-14-16.jpg

BlvcOiUl.jpg

* Garou: Mark of the Wolves - the classic SNK fighting game is hitting the Vita with cross buy, feature cross-play functionality, online multiplayer, a new Gallery mode as well as the soundtrack. No release date yet.
Xn5iYIM.jpg

* New Game! The Challenge Stage - from 5pb, due in Japan next January, this is a training adventure game based on an anime.
JrgG3r2.jpg

New-Game-The-Challenge-Stage_Fami-shot_07-20-16_001.jpg

* Macross Delta Scramble - Due out in Japan on October 20 from Bandai Namco and developer Artdink.
i8sviZe.jpg

Macross-Delta-Scramble_Fami-shot_07-20-16_001.jpg

* Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Some new screens and art for this upcoming JRPG due this Fall in English (October 27 in Japan).
SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_001.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_002.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_003.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_004.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_005.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_007.jpg

SAOHR_JP_07-22-16_009.jpg

* Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X now has a European release date - though it is digital only: August 30. Latest trailer here.
Miku-X-EU-Digital-Aug-30.jpg

Saphirax

You're in luck bud ;D I just posted the biggest update yet :D! Look up and enjoy ;D

Nice update! But, you actually missed one game :p. Aksys is also bringing the Code:Realize fandisc.

Edit: oops, make that two games. Aksys - Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs World Tour.

Ekid

Damn false hope after seeing an Utawarerumono game in the middle of others titles dated/announced in the West.

Atlus please :/

Yay, Fady's back!

For some reason I'm really interested in Genso Wanderer, even though I'm not a huge fan of turn-based roguelikes. Aesthetically I think it just looks cool.

Also, sign me up for Utawarerumono plz. WRU :(

Glad to see you back Fady, another awesome update that will surely make my wallet weep!

Does anyone know if Mutant Mudds is due out in Europe? The first MM game did not get a Euro release on the Vita (I 100%ed the USA version instead) but am hoping this sequel comes across to Europe (just means I don't need to be swapping profiles on my second Vita again).

Omerta

c2-12828-1 etc

Same thing happened to me.

I've been rocking a Japanese imported OLED Vita with a 32gb card since launch with no problems whatsoever.

After a year or so and a ridiculous amount of games, I decided to import a 64gb card.

I couldn't fit everything on there but what I left off was probably never going to be touched so I loved the upgrade... Until...

I got the same error code as above; games wouldnt load, saves lost...

After doing some research and a few tests it became clear that the memory card (the most expensive memory card in the world) had (as we say in my industry) *had the dick*

I'm back to using the 32gb card now with no further dramas but - like you - this experience has soured my Vita opinions a little.

Anyone remembers how long it took to Amazon to get Gal Gun on their listings? I'm really itching to preorder Valkyrie Drive but since Rice Digital doesn't to my country anymore Amazon is my only choice.

Anyone remembers how long it took to Amazon to get Gal Gun on their listings? I'm really itching to preorder Valkyrie Drive but since Rice Digital doesn't to my country anymore Amazon is my only choice.

Pretty sure it was up at least a month and a half before release. Pqube is quite a bit slower than most of the other publishers in terms of getting international listings up, even when a release is known for months ahead of release.

VGP will also most likely have it and IIRC all their PQube games had free shipping so far. Might be worth waiting for

Fady K

Here's a number for you guys, our dead system, give or take, has about 210+ games coming out in English in the next couple of years alone - 210!!!! This excludes the many games that could very likely be localized like Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru, Atelier Firis, Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden, World's Longest 5 Minutes, Divine Prison Tower: Mary Skelter, Rose & the Old Castle of Twilight, Romancing SaGa 2, Uppers, City Shrouded in Shadow, Danganronpa V3, 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim and much, much more!

In comparison, the far more commercially successful 3DS has around 50-60 confirmed to be coming out in the next couple of years thus far. I don't think Sony has plans for a portable after the Vita, but this may go down as the best dead system ever developed :D

Based Fady K

<3 <3 Enjoy :D

Nice update! But, you actually missed one game :p. Aksys is also bringing the Code:Realize fandisc.

Edit: oops, make that two games. Aksys - Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs World Tour.

Thanks Saphirax! I included TTGH Daybreak Special Gigs World Tour on the main page as I saw that someone posted about it already. Is Code: Realize fandisc hitting the Vita as well or only the PS4 by the way?

Yay, Fady's back!

For some reason I'm really interested in Genso Wanderer, even though I'm not a huge fan of turn-based roguelikes. Aesthetically I think it just looks cool.

Also, sign me up for Utawarerumono plz. WRU :(

<3 Nice to see you again Kresnik :D

Glad to see you back Fady, another awesome update that will surely make my wallet weep!

Does anyone know if Mutant Mudds is due out in Europe? The first MM game did not get a Euro release on the Vita (I 100%ed the USA version instead) but am hoping this sequel comes across to Europe (just means I don't need to be swapping profiles on my second Vita again).

Thank you kindly old friend Shadowman16 ^_^

OH AWESOME!!!

Fady K you the man!

Hope you enjoyed it bro :D!! You guys have been missed!

Saphirax

Here's a number for you guys, our dead system, give or take, has about 210+ games coming out in English in the next couple of years alone - 210!!!! This excludes the many games that could very likely be localized like Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru, Atelier Firis, Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden, World's Longest 5 Minutes, Divine Prison Tower: Mary Skelter, Rose & the Old Castle of Twilight, Romancing SaGa 2, Uppers, City Shrouded in Shadow, Danganronpa V3, 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim and much, much more!

In comparison, the far more commercially successful 3DS has around 50-60 confirmed to be coming out in the next couple of years thus far. I don't think Sony has plans for a portable after the Vita, but this may go down as the best dead system ever developed :D

<3 <3 Enjoy :D

Thanks Saphirax! I included TTGH Daybreak Special Gigs World Tour on the main page as I saw that someone posted about it already. Is Code: Realize fandisc hitting the Vita as well or only the PS4 by the way?

<3 Nice to see you again Kresnik :D

Thank you kindly old friend Shadowman16 ^_^

Hope you enjoyed it bro :D!! You guys have been missed!

That was a mistake. The fandisc is Vita only.

!

Hardware wise it is dead but in software, the attach rate must be incredible if publishers keep pumping out these games?

Sony must be making a lot of money on Vita software

Fady K

That was a mistake. The fandisc is Vita only.

Thanks for the clarification buddy, just added it to the main page with this image :)
VvnUwrs.jpg

Hardware wise it is dead but in software, the attach rate must be incredible if publishers keep pumping out these games?

Sony must be making a lot of money on Vita software

The attach rate is indeed incredible and some developers even hinted at that. For this reason among others I sincerely hope Sony doesn't give up on portable game systems just yet.

Thanks for the clarification buddy, just added it to the main page with this image :)
VvnUwrs.jpg

The attach rate is indeed incredible and some developers even hinted at that. For this reason among others I sincerely hope Sony doesn't give up on portable game systems just yet.

A surprise PSP Neo would almost make up for 2016

DragonElm

Neo Member
Great job Fady!! (Ammara here :) )

So many games! That Vita must have an incredible attach rate.

I'm just hoping for a speedy and successful port of Hyper Light Drifter. Also, Darkest Dungeon and Cosmic Star Heroine cannot come soon enough.

Fady K

A surprise PSP Neo would almost make up for 2016

An enhanced Vita? I would TOTALLY love that :D!

Welcome back fady!

Thanks a lot bud! Hope you enjoyed the latest update ^_^

Great job Fady!! (Ammara here :) )

So many games! That Vita must have an incredible attach rate.

I'm just hoping for a speedy and successful port of Hyper Light Drifter. Also, Darkest Dungeon and Cosmic Star Heroine cannot come soon enough.

Holy crap Ammara! Had no idea you were on GAF :D!! Nice to see you here! You liking this thread pal ;D??

The Vita community here is among the best gaming communities I've ever seen, GAF and otherwise. Welcome and stay tuned for further updates, plus feel free to share any feedback or request recommendations :D

kurahador

Man Digimon Cyber Sleuth translation is rough and tedious. I get a headache having to re-read the dialogues most of the time trying to make sense what the hell are they talking about.

DragonElm

Neo Member
Holy crap Ammara! Had no idea you were on GAF :D!! Nice to see you here! You liking this thread pal ;D??

The Vita community here is among the best gaming communities I've ever seen, GAF and otherwise. Welcome and stay tuned for further updates, plus feel free to share any feedback or request recommendations :D

Been lurking forever, mostly for OTs, made an account not too long ago for getting advice on an rpg I got stuck on.

Right now, I just want Trails in the Sky FC to come back to the PSN EU store. I'm about to finish Cold Steel and will do the platinum second playthrough before CS2 comes out. Between then I needs my Trails fix. I bought it on Mac, but it's not the same...I like ignoring work in the office to take my vita breaks.

Shinriji

Yesterday I bought my first cart vita game without ever wanting to play it, just for the " OMG rare" factor.

- Epic Mickey 2 US version.

The vita collecting spell is getting stronger.

NDPsycho

Yesterday I bought my first cart vita game without ever wanting to play it, just for the " OMG rare" factor.

Cool pickup, and someone can correct me if I'm off, but I believe it's more accurate to say North American release as that didn't release in the US. I thought the esrb rated carts are actually from Mexico?

Shinriji

Cool pickup, and someone can correct me if I'm off, but I believe it's more accurate to say North American release as that didn't release in the US. I thought the esrb rated carts are actually from Mexico?

I read somewhere that the Mexico version has spanish in the back cover, but my version is english/french in the back cover.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

::hi-five::

Correct, they're not US based but Mexico and perhaps other Central American countries.

I read somewhere that the Mexico version has spanish in the back cover, but my version is english/french in the back cover.

Mine came directly from Mexico and has the same cover languages as yours.
I'm guessing it was planned for wider release but then it didn't.

Shinriji

Correct, they're not US based but Mexico and perhaps other Central American countries.

I bought it here in Brazil, so probably there was a stock of the game for South America as well. I bought it in a small game store close to my work that I never went before. The vita section was about 7-8 (old) games. Almost all games were on clearance, so the owner gave me a discount. I've paid roughly $28, not bad.

But man, I hate myself since I didn't even liked the first one on Wii.

NDPsycho

I bought it here in Brazil, so probably there was a stock of the game for South America as well. I bought it in a small game store close to my work that I never went before. The vita section was about 7-8 (old) games. Almost all games were on clearance, so the owner gave me a discount. I've paid roughly $28, not bad.

But man, I hate myself since I didn't even liked the first one on Wii.

Awesome price, i'd have bought it too.

Today's CH teaser is from Moero Crystal ( ;_; )

apparently Dengeki announced the game as "Nepu Nepu Connect: Chaos Champuru". Couldn't find platform yet

Omg, I was having an argument with someone yesterday on Twitter about the CH game. I said the next reveal would be Genkai Tokki and they said it wouldn't be.

Score one for Kresnik!

Today's CH teaser is from Moero Crystal ( ;_; )

apparently Dengeki announced the game as "Nepu Nepu Connect: Chaos Champuru". Couldn't find platform yet

Never forget.
TGS 2015: MOERO CRYSTAL LOCALIZATION TITLE ANNOUNCED - ENGLISH & CHINESE SUBTITLES!

GENKAI TOKKI MOERO CRYSTAL (CHINESE SUBS)

So I guess the last day should be a character from either Mugen Souls, MeiQ or Date a Live, since they seem to definitely be going for characters from more recent games.

So I guess the last day should be a character from either Mugen Souls, MeiQ or Date a Live, since they seem to definitely be going for characters from more recent games.

'Recent games' would kinda preclude Mugen Souls then :p

I reckon it could be a new character for the final day. They like to put original characters in their crossover stuff.

'Recent games' would kinda preclude Mugen Souls then :p

I reckon it could be a new character for the final day. They like to put original characters in their crossover stuff.

Ehh 2013 with Mugen Souls Z is more recent than any of the Agarest series (which has long since been forgotten by them), with the most recent for that being in 2010. But ya, it probably has more of a shot of being the other 2 or a new character than it does of being MS.

So apparently, Mighty Rabbit Studios (parent company of Limited Run Games) who released Breach & Clear and Saturday Morning RPG for Vita are releasing two more games - Elephant in the Room and Cylinder:

http://thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/limitedrungames.3072/page-77#post-57194

Cylinder is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7p8dKdylk

Elephant in the Room is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDBayO8mtSA

Both seem to be getting physical releases.

And on the note of physical releases, Amazon Spain are listing Lumo getting the physical treatment in September:

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01J1SHSXS/

As a side note, I was just about to complain that Amazon.co.uk still haven't updated any upcoming Vita games, but they've finally listed Root Letter; Steins;Gate & Valkyrie Drive today. All for £35 vs. the £23-£25 they're going for on Shopto, lol.

Does anyone know if we're getting the regular, non-LE retail version of Yomawari/HTOL#NIQ in Europe, btw?

As a side note, I was just about to complain that Amazon.co.uk still haven't updated any upcoming Vita games, but they've finally listed Root Letter; Steins;Gate & Valkyrie Drive today. All for £35 vs. the £23-£25 they're going for on Shopto, lol.

Does anyone know if we're getting the regular, non-LE retail version of Yomawari/HTOL#NIQ in Europe, btw?

Someone over on the Vita Lounge made reference that this will be happening (they tweeted NISA UK who "confirmed" it). I've got my fingers crossed this is true as I'd like both games physically for my Euro collection but I don't want to keep the expensive CE pre order I have if I can avoid it at all.

Top Bottom