• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

EMw5Uim.jpg
My current haul. All dirt cheap.
The most expensive being Freedom Wars for 21 bucks.

In regards to EB Games. Ignore their website. Managers of individual stores want to rid Vita Stock asap so prices are the wild west. Freedom Wars was 21 dollars second hand, 30 dollars first hand.

The website is inaccurate. Managers only care about moving stock. Prices vary store to store.

L.O.R.D

All my Vita games are digital
i don't have any physical copy because it's very rare to see Vita games in my country, except for petz and luminous and some bad games

ballerusk

Saw Fifa 15 at Fnac in Madrid today, with "oferta"-sticker ("offer") on the front. €42.99. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

kagamin

I'm thinking about pre-ordering The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Lionheart Edition, them art books sounds real nice...

I love it so far, every time I browse a store they have games for under 30 dollars. the section is shrinking in retail stores but my backlog is growing. I really like Lost Dimension because of the traitor system.

Like with other failed systems you find it's due to financial constraints (Dreamcast, Neo Geo Pocket), Market disconnect (Saturn in Western Markets) or resistance to change (N64, Gamecube, Atari 7800, 32X) In the case of the Vita however, Sony isn't in fiscal trouble and Sony isn't disconnected with the market or resisting change. They just selected to drop support.

By all other merits, the Vita should've been competitive. Especially with this rather beautiful backlog/library which very much reminds me of the PC-Engine CD.

The Indie support is rather stunning too, unprecedented for a handheld.

I'm in Queensland and I just go to stores in the suburbs and a lot of them have Vita stock practically untouched since Killzone Mercenary. Most CBD stores only have Borderlands 2 & Ratchet & Clank Trilogy but if you go out to the greater Brisbane. Bam, JRPGs, Atlus, Xseed, Chunsoft!

I don't even know if I'll have time to play all this!

Nightbird

I love it so far, every time I browse a store they have games for under 30 dollars. the section is shrinking in retail stores but my backlog is growing. I really like Lost Dimension because of the traitor system.

this is so true.

My Vita is eating all the Money i have because of all the interesting Games i keep on discovering.

It's funny when i hear people saying there are no Games on the Vita, because that thing is ripping holes in my Wallet and Bank account all by himself

zadig

Neo Member
I'm in Queensland and I just go to stores in the suburbs and a lot of them have Vita stock practically untouched since Killzone Mercenary. Most CBD stores only have Borderlands 2 & Ratchet & Clank Trilogy but if you go out to the greater Brisbane. Bam, JRPGs, Atlus, Xseed, Chunsoft!

I don't even know if I'll have time to play all this!

So envious! I haven't seen a Vita JRPG in a JB Hifi or EB since Tales of Hearts released and was full price. :( The EB games I stopped in on my way home today wasn't fire saling anything. :(

Hello everyone,

I just thought I'd share that I will very soon be a part of the PS Vita crew here. I've always wanted a Vita, but just haven't bit the bullet. However, recently I've been finding Vita games for very cheap, so I decided that I'd get my library started and then find a system shortly afterwards.

One thing I've noticed since I've really started researching games is that there are a ton of great games for the Vita! Makes me pretty darn excited to finally start playing. I've got nine games already and I'm scoping out a lot more. Anyway, have a great day, everyone! I'll be around here more often!

I can't believe how poorly it's been priced in EU. £4.39 for me (and no Plus discount), which isn't anywhere close to $2.39.
It's a mistake and will be fixed... at some point. (confirmed by the devs and the blog)

This has been happening a lot on EU PSN lately, pretty much every week 1-2 games are released at the wrong price

Something really needs to change because SCEE cant handle the store anymore, at all

Sitrus

A simple summary reviews by PS Dengeki for two imports for me:

Yoru no Nai kuni seems to have gotten 75/85/90/90 from PS Dengeki.
Got praised for simple, but great combat and a great story. Floor design seems to be a bit hard to navigate. One reviewer likes how the two girls "flirt" with each other, whatever that means xD

Tokyo Xanadu got 85/90/80/90.
"Feels like a modern Sen no Kiseki" for better or worse. Means calendar system, limited character interactions each chapter etc.
Battle system simple, camera lock-on is a bit wonky. That slowdown after defeating enemies gets annoying after a while. A typical Falcom story (I hope it's like Zero no Kiseki, that one was great). Dashing and evade on same button is a bit weird. "Niar" is back! (no, just kidding, nobody is missing that function).
And guess who the 執行者 in this game is? :p

There is also a walkthrough for the first two chapters, but I won't translate those.

godisntheradio

Neo Member
A simple summary reviews by PS Dengeki for two imports for me:

Yoru no Nai kuni seems to have gotten 75/85/90/90 from PS Dengeki.
Got praised for simple, but great combat and a great story. Floor design seems to be a bit hard to navigate. One reviewer likes how the two girls "flirt" with each other, whatever that means xD

Tokyo Xanadu got 85/90/80/90.
"Feels like a modern Sen no Kiseki" for better or worse. Means calendar system, limited character interactions each chapter etc.
Battle system simple, camera lock-on is a bit wonky. That slowdown after defeating enemies gets annoying after a while. A typical Falcom story (I hope it's like Zero no Kiseki, that one was great). Dashing and evade on same button is a bit weird. "Niar" is back! (no, just kidding, nobody is missing that function).
And guess who the 執行者 in this game is? :p

There is also a walkthrough for the first two chapters, but I won't translate those.

will it have an english localization? or nothing has been said about it?

My new Vita arrives tomorrow and I have $20 to spend on a game. Already have Persona 4 and am looking for something with a meaty meaty narrative but not super heavy on gameplay.

Maybe a visual novel?/I have never played one of those.

Does anyone know anything about Volume's release date on the Vita?

I'd like to know this too. I tweeted Mike about it, and he's normally good at interacting with fans, but he flat out ignored me.

It's more than a month since it released on other platforms, that's quite something for q last second delay.

My new Vita arrives tomorrow and I have $20 to spend on a game. Already have Persona 4 and am looking for something with a meaty meaty narrative but not super heavy on gameplay.

Maybe a visual novel?/I have never played one of those.

See if Danganronpa is available anywhere for $20. If not, get Virtue's Last Reward (play its prequel 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors first though which is a DS exclusive) if possible.

Top Bottom