• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Shizuka

From the Muv-Luv Twitter:

Minor Announcement: Physical Vita(EN) cartridges are _almost_ limited to the KS. It may take time before we _look into_ regular EN release.

If you want the certainty of getting a physical Vita copy for the Muv-Luv trilogy, you'll have to back the Kickstarter. Backing the $80 tier, you get physical copies for the Muv-Luv trilogy (two physical cartridges) and digital copies as well.

If you want the certainty of getting a physical Vita copy for the Muv-Luv trilogy, you'll have to back the Kickstarter. Backing the $80 tier, you get physical copies for the Muv-Luv trilogy (two physical cartridges) and digital copies as well.

If a pledge and buy Breach and Clear I won't be able to buy the actual console to play them! Decisions :O

jzbluz

I'm tempted. Do you know if they have announced how much shipping is going to be?

Ephidel

I'm tempted. Do you know if they have announced how much shipping is going to be?
The drop down list on the pledge box gave me $10 for the UK. From what I recall it looked like it was $10 to everywhere, but I'm not going to rule out having missed a couple listed at different values.

I bought a new VITA!!!

Looks way better in person than in the stock photos. Love that all matte housing.

Kk6Ztga.jpg

Shizuka

L.O.R.D

hay guys
anyone heard of the Red/Black Vita slim ( not the value pack ) ?

i found a store in my city that have dozen of them

HVOshpr.jpg

Z5IHXWt.jpg

edit:its on play asia

Holy moly, that neon looks intense!

And they're all matte too? That's super intriguing. Haven't been planning to replace my Vita-1000, but I swear every time I see new coloured slims I inch closer and closer to grabbing one.
Had a short play with a friend's 2000 model and far out, it is so much more comfortable to hold. When I play my Vita, it's almost always in sessions of a couple of hours and the light weight I expect would make a huge difference.

[EDIT] Dang, found an Amazon seller that's able to ship to Australia, ends up being a bit over $300 shipped. Gonna hold out for now but man if I pick up a few more shifts at work after semester finishes I know one thing that's on my list!

Holy moly, that neon looks intense!

And they're all matte too? That's super intriguing. Haven't been planning to replace my Vita-1000, but I swear every time I see new coloured slims I inch closer and closer to grabbing one.
Had a short play with a friend's 2000 model and far out, it is so much more comfortable to hold. When I play my Vita, it's almost always in sessions of a couple of hours and the light weight I expect would make a huge difference.

[EDIT] Dang, found an Amazon seller that's able to ship to Australia, ends up being a bit over $300 shipped. Gonna hold out for now but man if I pick up a few more shifts at work after semester finishes I know one thing that's on my list!

It is SUPER Neon. Like 1991 Neon. Doesn't even show up on the images, it is more neon in person:

Just saw some gameplay demo for Superbeat Xonic... looks great!

edit: What's the best Vita exclusive rhythm game?

For me, its DJ Max Technika Tune no doubt. I must have put in at least 100 hours on that game, pretty much getting every trophy in that game. It gets insanely hard on the hardest difficulty settings, having to use the front and rear touch screens at the same time takes incredible co ordination. Has a nice variety of different genre's of music as well. Beware though, some of those music tracks will be stuck in your head for days on end.

The Hatsune Miku games (not really exclusive though) and Persona 4 Dancing are my favs

For me, its DJ Max Technika Tune no doubt. I must have put in at least 100 hours on that game, pretty much getting every trophy in that game. It gets insanely hard on the hardest difficulty settings, having to use the front and rear touch screens at the same time takes incredible co ordination. Has a nice variety of different genre's of music as well. Beware though, some of those music tracks will be stuck in your head for days on end.

Thanks! None of fhe three seem to be up my alley though (I'm more for button-based, non-spinoff rhythm games).

I'll wait for reviews on Superbeat, I guess.

Hahaha

I guess I was not clear enough, my fault. I don't want character-based rhythm games.

Thanks!

edit: IA/VT Colorful seems fun, is the song selection dominantly Japanese songs or is it more diverse?
ah okay. IA VT is very Japanese and also character-based. Very much like Hatsune Miku.

Maybe Taiko no Tatsujin V? Also Japanese but more diverese afaik

ah okay. IA VT is very Japanese and also character-based. Very much like Hatsune Miku.

Maybe Taiko no Tatsujin V? Also Japanese but more diverese afaik

Yeah, those would be my other recommendations if you wanted button based rhythm action games for the Vita.

Bakumatsu Rock Ultra Soul is also a button based music game though to unlock some songs you'll need to play through the Visual Novel portion of the game (which is several hours long in itself, and pretty much impossible to understand the story for anyone who doesn't speak Japanese),

I found it pretty fun myself, but its not a patch on IA/VT or DJ Max.

Its also a pity that Rockband Unplugged (the PSP game) can't be played on the Vita, or even a port of Rockband Blitz... I'd love to have some Rockband/Amplitude/Frequency fun on my Vita.

Yeah, those would be my other recommendations if you wanted button based rhythm action games for the Vita.

Bakumatsu Rock Ultra Soul is also a button based music game though to unlock some songs you'll need to play through the Visual Novel portion of the game (which is several hours long in itself, and pretty much impossible to understand the story for anyone who doesn't speak Japanese),

I found it pretty fun myself, but its not a patch on IA/VT or DJ Max.

Its also a pity that Rockband Unplugged (the PSP game) can't be played on the Vita, or even a port of Rockband Blitz... I'd love to have some Rockband/Amplitude/Frequency fun on my Vita.
Frequency on the Vita would be so awesome..

Thank you all! I'm a stranger to rhythm games, so I hope I'm not being too much of a bother.

Checked out TnT V, and decided it's not my type of game.

Thanks a lot nonethless! Going to sleep now, see y'all in a few hours

Shizuka

So for October limited releases, there is Breach & Clear at the end of the month (1500 units for sale), Muv-Luv trilogy Kickstarter (physical sold during KS, may not be sold after) and Corpse Party Blood Drive (limited edition, it may not be that limited though).

Am I missing something?

So for October limited releases, there is Breach & Clear at the end of the month (1500 units for sale), Muv-Luv trilogy Kickstarter (physical sold during KS, may not be sold after) and Corpse Party Blood Drive (limited edition, it may not be that limited though).

Am I missing something?

DR Another Episode?

Am I missing something?

I'm missing a big chunk of my bank account as a result of this.

Wow I don't even know where to post this, but here goes.

I almost beat Persona 4 and I was waiting for European P4 DAN release, when it hit me, that we don't even have a preorder here in Russia. I asked a few shops if they had any idea and got nothing. Then I asked biggest Russian publisher, if we would have the game and they told me that there's no info. At first I was like Ok - in this part of the world not everything has preorders etc.

I decided to look at our price of Steins;Gate only to find that it's not being sold here in Russia. It hit me like a brick to the face. Vita is such a great system, and yet they don't even sell digital versions of the games here in Russian PSN. I am shocked. I wanna play both these titles on my Vita, but I don't wanna make another PSN account just for this.
I was thinking about buying games physical on amazon or something. But then there are problem of dilivery service (which is legendary BAD in this country).

Sorry if I posted here wrong, I didn't find any dedicated Vita threads.
I guess I'm gonna buy these two from Amazon UK and wait till Christmas with Russian Post service :(

Wow I don't even know where to post this, but here goes.

I almost beat Persona 4 and I was waiting for European P4 DAN release, when it hit me, that we don't even have a preorder here in Russia. I asked a few shops if they had any idea and got nothing. Then I asked biggest Russian publisher, if we would have the game and they told me that there's no info. At first I was like Ok - in this part of the world not everything has preorders etc.

I decided to look at our price of Steins;Gate only to find that it's not being sold here in Russia. It hit me like a brick to the face. Vita is such a great system, and yet they don't even sell digital versions of the games here in Russian PSN. I am shocked. I wanna play both these titles on my Vita, but I don't wanna make another PSN account just for this.
I was thinking about buying games physical on amazon or something. But then there are problem of dilivery service (which is legendary BAD in this country).

Sorry if I posted here wrong, I didn't find any dedicated Vita threads.
I guess I'm gonna buy these two from Amazon UK and wait till Christmas with Russian Post service :(
I admire your dedication and love for the Vita. The delivery service is shit in my country too, but that's why I have made a US PSN account so that I can still buy the games when they are released.

That said, sorry to hear that the delivery is so bad in your country. Hopefully you can get these games in a timely manner.

I admire your dedication and love for the Vita. The delivery service is shit in my country too, but that's why I have made a US PSN account so that I can still buy the games when they are released.

That said, sorry to hear that the delivery is so bad in your country. Hopefully you can get these games in a timely manner.

Well I hope the same. Last time I ordered something from US it arrived to me in 63 days. I hope Amazon UK would be more friendly to me and deliver them in time for New Year's Eve.

I don't think that's a limited release.

Oh, I thought you meant games with LEs.

Edit: Where to buy WipEout 2048 from the US with a non-atrocious international shipping price? Want the DLC and whatnot too, so gotta go US. Was interested in getting the game from Amazon, but it seems that Amazon itself isn't selling it and the rest charge $40+ for shipping.

Shipping to Turkey.

edit 2: Found one for like $30 w/ shipping, seems like getting it physical is a pipe dream (for now at least).

Will Superbeat Xonic come out in English?

Oh, I thought you meant games with LEs.

Edit: Where to buy WipEout 2048 from the US with a non-atrocious international shipping price? Want the DLC and whatnot too, so gotta go US. Was interested in getting the game from Amazon, but it seems that Amazon itself isn't selling it and the rest charge $40+ for shipping.

Shipping to Turkey.

edit 2: Found one for like $30 w/ shipping, seems like getting it physical is a pipe dream (for now at least).

Will Superbeat Xonic come out in English?

Superbeat is getting an American release soon (I forget the exact date) and its also getting a Euro release in December (no firm date announced yet).

Well, I pledged for Muv-Luv.

I've passed on so many Kickstarters because I'm just... well, not a fan generally.

But with that being the only method I kinda had to for a physical release. Oh well.

Superbeat is getting an American release soon (I forget the exact date) and its also getting a Euro release in December (no firm date announced yet).

Seems to be Nov 10 for NA. 50 songs sound limited though... I've heard people can spend hundreds of hours on a single rhythm game, do you think that'll hold true for SBX? (Like, 100 hour playtime?)

BTW, Wipeout 2048 is like less than 15 bucks on PSN. Not buying physical for sure now.

Replaying Danganronpa 2 right now (watched an LP, playing myself for the first time). Prologue so good.

Seems to be Nov 10 for NA. 50 songs sound limited though... I've heard people can spend hundreds of hours on a single rhythm game, do you think that'll hold true for SBX? (Like, 100 hour playtime?)

Depends on the quality of the soundtrack itself and how well the game itself plays (plus the difficulty). I'm fine with 50 songs if the game is fun and challenging enough, and as the game is by the people that made DJ Max I have faith that the game with end up being ace.

Shizuka

Well, I pledged for Muv-Luv.

I've passed on so many Kickstarters because I'm just... well, not a fan generally.

But with that being the only method I kinda had to for a physical release. Oh well.

If you take into account that $80 nets you two cartridges for the trilogy and digital codes for the game, it's a bargain.

Top Bottom