• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

animax

it seems the flash/mobile version of the masterpiece that came out on PSP (I'm playin' it right now, english patched version, and it is visually unbelievable.

I've always been tempted to play this but I read that the game (or maybe the end-game) was designed for online/multiplayer and not for offline/single-player. Do you think its still worth playing?

New trailer for Grand Kingdom , spiritual successor of Gran Knight History (but this time is not developed by Vanillaware).

It is not bad at all, but it seems the flash/mobile version of the masterpiece that came out on PSP (I'm playin' it right now, english patched version, and it is visually unbelievable.

GRAND KINGDOM (PS4/PS Vita)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22nAh6CO5Y

GRAND KNIGHT HISTORY (PSP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADeEAdQt0lE

And, as Bonus, the latest trailer for Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir

ODIN SPHERE: LEIFHRASIR (PS Vita)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFO5-3pKEg

Whoa, Grand Kingdom reminds me of Dragonforce on the Saturn!

redcrayon

So, vitacats, who's buying Trails in the Sky SC, out next week in the US (EU date TBC)? Not strictly a Vita game but that's where a lot of fans will be playing it, I think.

L.O.R.D

browsing the store and found this gem

CSCNbI_W0AAR_CP.jpg

da fuck EA ? $40 for a very old PSP game ?
why do you even put FIFA 11 with it ?

Nightbird

16 is more than enough if you are new to the vita

And I'm saying this as someone who has no space left on his 16GB Card.

You can pack plenty of Games on to 16 GB, so that'll do it for a while

I have had an 8GB since launch, and I've had no issues lol. Unless you for some reason like to keep games that you don't play, you can just upload your save to the cloud and delete whatever you don't play. That or try to go for physical as much as you can. Still, I haven't found myself at a loss for space.

L.O.R.D

I have had an 8GB since launch, and I've had no issues lol. Unless you for some reason like to keep games that you don't play, you can just upload your save to the cloud and delete whatever you don't play. That or try to go for physical as much as you can. Still, I haven't found myself at a loss for space.
i would love to buy physical Vita games, however i can't even find a single game in my country, that's why i knew i will get problems
So I bought the 64 GB even before i buy the Vita

i would love to buy physical Vita games, however i can't even find a single game in my country, that's why i knew i will get problems
So I bought the 64 GB even before i buy the Vita
Is online shopping not an option for you? I know in some places shipping/customs can be a bitch.

Like Brazil! Holler! Where my people at?
Yeah Brazil came to mind I always heard from you guys. Canada's customs don't play games either. Of the two times I imported from Play-Asia I paid a pretty penny, not to mention the games not being cheap either. Although gaming in Canada is becoming expensive in general, $74 for a game, without even having the taxes on top is ridiculous.

VLiberty

I haven't played it either but I compared the three trophy list, first half is EW ttrophies and the second half is EU trophies, though some descriptions suggest that there's no multiplayer.

Got my Euro Collectors Edition of Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend today:

Its a great size, plus the extras are rather nice and the price was right. I'd have loved to have gotten the Danganrompa CE's but the Euro prices are plain stupid, and the content didn't exactly excite me.

Gameplay wise, I managed to "100%" Super Meat Boy. Even though I short two bandages the trophy unlocked anyway which is strange. I've now moved onto 1001 Spikes, which is great fun but not as good as Super Meat Boy in my opinion/

Guys is Demon Gaze a good Dungeon Crawler?

It's on sale right now, and I have enough money :)

People will tell you different things, but I think it's great and absolutely worth 7,50€.

It's not the deepest DRPG and that's either going to be a positive or a negative for you depending on your experience with the genre.

Nightbird

People will tell you different things, but I think it's great and absolutely worth 7,50€.

It's not the deepest DRPG and that's either going to be a positive or a negative for you depending on your experience with the genre.

Well, I've only had experience with Dungeon Crawlers trough SMT, Persona and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon :$

Shizuka

But you have to add another $80 for Muv-Luv Alternate don't you? Assuming it meets the $900,000 mark.

No, $80 will net me the trilogy (two Vita cartridges with the three games). Muv-Luv Alternative is one of the three games. The 900k stretch goal is for the physical CODEX book.

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Anyone here know of any place offering OLED trade ups for Slims? Some type of bonus credit or something?

Or similarly, any community that that sort of trade would be possible?

kuYuri

Guess I'll ask here.

Any advantages to playing PSP games on Vita? I recently got the first two Corpse Party games and want to play them, but just wondering if there's anything that Vita adds to PSP games since I've exclusively used it to play Vita games so far. Otherwise I'm thinking of playing them on PSP.

redcrayon

Guess I'll ask here.

Any advantages to playing PSP games on Vita? I recently got the first two Corpse Party games and want to play them, but just wondering if there's anything that Vita adds to PSP games since I've exclusively used it to play Vita games so far. Otherwise I'm thinking of playing them on PSP.

Even though the analogue camera for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite with a Vita isn't true analogue, and only replaces the left/right d-pad buttons on PSP, I find it much easier on my thumb than 'the claw' with PSP.

I also much prefer the Vita d-pad. Other than that I can't think of anything outside cosmetic stuff- personally I prefer the Vita interface with it's 'launch' pages for each game, so I must have clocked up hundreds of hours playing PSP games on my Vita by now. To each their own, really.

I've seen people argue that PSP battery life for digital games is better, so there is that, although personally my Vita has never run out either. I use it every day for about 90 minutes each way on my commute, and charge it every two days, so it depends on your circumstances I suppose. A PSP might be better if you have a long flight, although these days I carry a portable battery pack for the various gadgets I'm using when I travel, and a USB cable for the portable I'm using when I'm not. I think I've charged my Vita off of hotel tellies, computers, trains, aircraft, pretty much anything! Proprietary chargers just seem awkward and unnecessary for gadgets these days.

autoduelist

Guess I'll ask here.

Yes! Playing on Vita is much superior.

- Resolution is exactly double, so games scale perfectly.
- You can remap controls to the second analog, meaning you can, for example, often get camera to map to analog, or convert compass button shooting to 'dual stick' shooting.

And comfort - once I started playing on Vita I found it really hard to go back to my psp. So much so that I've re-bought probably 30 games over the years [I had made a secondary 'psp' account for ease of use years ago - ps+ plus single accounts on vita effectively made that account pointless.

Top Bottom