• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US and EU PSN's top selling games of September

Imouto

Banned
Are Mega Max X4/X5 not released in EU or people don't care about Mega Man there? Also what happened with Crash Bandicoot? Why did people rush out to buy them?

Danganronpa 2 is only at #9 in EU? Man, people really do hate NIS EU store.

RK128

Wow, SAO again at the top spot of best selling Vita game :). This has to be great news for SAO: Lost Song for the west; with strong sales like these, it has to be localized :D (hopefully with stronger localization/translation).

zulux21

I am really happy to see SAO on top again. It not only increases the odds the new game gets brought over, but the odds that it will have a better translation and the odds it will get a physical release.

Are Mega Max X4/X5 not released in EU or people don't care about Mega Man there? Also what happened with Crash Bandicoot? Why did people rush out to buy them?

Danganronpa 2 is only at #9 in EU? Man, people really do hate NIS EU store.

We didn't get the Megamans and Crash games were in sale for dirt cheap (and some of them always rank in the list even with no sales).

The problem with Danganronpa 2 in EU is that it's english only which turns many people off. When I went to buy the first game in a store he seller kept reminding me over and over that it's english only and asking me if I was sure about my purchase. ><

Top Bottom